**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Peace! Just wanted to give a little review on my piece from Georgegetsitdone and post some pics. Came to George with an idea for a hooded Jesus piece. He worked on the Cad files and we agreed on the design. Piece took about 3 weeks after design was approved. He kept in constant communication providing updates every couple of days. Very easy to work with and listens. Pave setting came out great. Attention to detail is no joke. For Anyone wondering if he’s ok to do business I can vouch for him. Order with confidence. George, thanks again.
Brother is was pleasure working with you I truly appreciate the opportunity you gave
Me to make your idea into reality. You were very easy to work with and I really enjoyed working on this project. Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Been following this thread since forever

But here’s my daily set up
24 inch Rose Gold Saint Franco from Saints Gold- 96g
20 inch Rose Gold Saint Franco - 83g
Both my pendants are from Mazza
Vs- F color
-Big T is 76g 16 carats
Spartan T is 52g 9 carats
The eyes hollow on the spartan
Right now I have a ring and bracelet being made… waiting for vacheron to call so I can pick up my. Rose gold overseas
E2079AC6-5CBC-4E5F-AD1C-BEDCBA6E60E8.jpeg
These are dope, I wanna see em on neck 👀

Brother is was pleasure working with you I truly appreciate the opportunity you gave
Me to make your idea into reality. You were very easy to work with and I really enjoyed working on this project. Thank you from the bottom of my heart

There was a hooded Jesus I posted in this thread that was on eBay like a year or two ago. Thought it was dope at the time. Just revisited it, and it looks like 💩 compared to the one you just made. That joint came out 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 congrats to both of you 💪🏽

There was a hooded Jesus I posted in this thread that was on eBay like a year or two ago. Thought it was dope at the time. Just revisited it, and it looks like 💩 compared to the one you just made. That joint came out 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 congrats to both of you 💪🏽
Same bro. I seen a hooded joint about a year ago and saved it for when i was ready. I sent George the pic asking him to duplicate it. He over delivered on the new design and execution. Thank you for your comment 💯💪🏼

Here’s a nice Cuban from Leon. Joints over 250 grams and a little over 12.5 mm. My boy Eto raps and was looking for a nice Cuban to wear at one of his shows in NY. Since I live in Florida I was able to call Leon and they had something already made so it worked out

Attachments

• 9A27D8D3-BC7D-490D-B076-D76208791FA9.png
    9A27D8D3-BC7D-490D-B076-D76208791FA9.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 2,603
  • 8DEDD678-D892-42D6-86E1-F49E64D5A3D6.png
    8DEDD678-D892-42D6-86E1-F49E64D5A3D6.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 2,608
That starsky Jesus is flames. I haven’t been genuinely impressed in a long time. It’s like it mixes the old school chunkiness with the new school details. Extremely dope

and if starsky birthed the idea then it’s officially the starsky Jesus ™️

Here’s a nice Cuban from Leon. Joints over 250 grams and a little over 12.5 mm. My boy Eto raps and was looking for a nice Cuban to wear at one of his shows in NY. Since I live in Florida I was able to call Leon and they had something already made so it worked out

What's the length on that? And price?

That starsky Jesus is flames. I haven’t been genuinely impressed in a long time. It’s like it mixes the old school chunkiness with the new school details. Extremely dope

and if starsky birthed the idea then it’s officially the starsky Jesus ™️
Haaaa Starky but no doubt b. Highly appreciated 💯

Went to Downtown LA jewelry district today to replace the battery on my watch.
I decided to walk around and see what gold was hitting for. Hit 3 different shops and after some haggling they all stopped at $45 a gram for 14kt.

I decided to walk around and see what gold was hitting for. Hit 3 different shops and after some haggling they all stopped at $45 a gram for 14kt.
Been like that for a minute even with gold going up. Nova gold usually sticks to it, no taxes with cash.

Prices a on the rise.

Bought my second Chain(rope, 22 in, 27 gs, 14k) off an eBay store ran by LA jewelers. Maybe 4 years ago that chain was 923 off which I paid 823 because of a coupon.

Randomly I went back to that link cause it was still in my watching list and the price is 1,572…

Last edited:
Question, saw a 14k/4mm/24.7g/20inch Cuban from Pawtucketpawnri for $1450, $1480 shipped. Is this a good deal or could I find this elsewhere for lower? Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom