**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I may need to jump on that..Anyone have any experience with Limaxi? I’ve read they use melt down gold (idk how different that makes it someone fill me in) and also heard their clasps get loose over time..

Yeah I noticed that not sure I was feeling it either…Gonna pull the trigger on something soon for sure…My first time posting respect to all the ppl in this thread been lurking for years…Learned a lot lol I’ll post my little jewels soon

Yeah I noticed that not sure I was feeling it either…Gonna pull the trigger on something soon for sure…My first time posting respect to all the ppl in this thread been lurking for years…Learned a lot lol I’ll post my little jewels soon
Make sure it ain’t moissanite fam they’ll kill you 😂😂 just playing fam post what you got always cool to see what people rocking

B Beam Several people here have purchased from Limaxi. The experience is super legit. Dude ships overnight and it’s factored into price. The only downside is he only accepts bank wire. I guess you could say these are “rounded” but most jewelers in FL will work with what you wanna do.
4D9252EC-DB67-4448-B890-6B0D9762EC9F.jpeg

70C5D47F-49B1-422E-AAD1-2D10B01E4E57.jpeg

Little over a month since I put my order in with Tajewelers. I haven't received the CAD rendering for my approval as of yet as I've been told the design is intricate and they are still working on it, which is fair I guess... eager to see it, though.
Update after almost two months of waiting Tajewelers refunded me and said they don’t want to work with me anymore because I am super picky. The CAD renderings had my Madonna piece cross eyed and I kept telling them to fix it and they got mad.

I will give an in depth explanation when I have the opportunity to sit down and put together everything, but in the mean time I highly encourage everyone to AVOID James Ta jewelers and everyone associated with his family. They have a quality product that is ruined by a sense of entitlement and lack of professionalism. I am still mind blow by what transpired. Here’s a cliff hanger until I get a chance to settle in. ( This is a copy of an invoice I was sent )
2C854B1F-9767-4BF5-98B3-9DE9B9E22A09.jpeg
I feel your pain.

Update after almost two months of waiting Tajewelers refunded me and said they don’t want to work with me anymore because I am super picky. The CAD renderings had my Madonna piece cross eyed and I kept telling them to fix it and they got mad.
Glad you got your money back, sucks that they were trying to pass off subpar work

Sorry to hear man. Do you have any photos of what they presented you vs what you showed them?

B Beam Several people here have purchased from Limaxi. The experience is super legit. Dude ships overnight and it’s factored into price. The only downside is he only accepts bank wire. I guess you could say these are “rounded” but most jewelers in FL will work with what you wanna do.
4D9252EC-DB67-4448-B890-6B0D9762EC9F.jpeg

70C5D47F-49B1-422E-AAD1-2D10B01E4E57.jpeg
Good looks bro..Real nice set up, whats the specs on the Limaxi?

Damn. Seems like they just have all around terrible customer service. Sucks too because their work is top notch. Hope you find another jeweler that exceeds your expectations homie.

for the jewelrs on her or people who have done it before, how do they make the bail bigger on your pendant? what's the process?

not a jeweler nor did I ever have this done but I think they would just cut it all the way thru, heat it, stretch it & solder another piece of gold to make it larger. stones would complicate or limit this, I think.

I've seen jewelers cut the top of the bail or make it rounded out to accommodate a bigger chain, which is what was done on ninja's piece. Other ones cut the back of the bail and replace it with a locking mechanism so you can open the bail from the back so you can put a chain on instead of sliding it through the bail.

Regardless, it's going to be tough if you have diamonds and you might need to get it replaced with a bigger bail altogether

Back
Top Bottom