**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

^^^Speaking of Photo SHoots. I did some rough cuts and edits BigLEscobar....I am almost there !!!!^^^

Felt like posting this. Only jewelry I wear. It's my Faravahar Necklace that I got last week. I don't know exactly what it is, it's something aboutbeing persian or something. It's White Gold with a silver chain, a little tight on the neck though

Congrats to my man Ben Baller! I knew it man I knew it I called it in April lol, Im happy for you and Sasha bro! I know I already hit you up but I really Amhappy for you my dude

Rob, I respect you more after you spoke on your jewelry and how all of it has some meaning.
The piece you took to the summit was crazy, NO PICS NECCESARY.

Congrats Ben.

Wow Ben that was kinda fast.....seems like just last month you were with that girl D and were very much into her...

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

All that work and ain't none of it hot.

smh.gif
QFT but that bracelet is fire tho.

smh.gif
at him rockin Schmack

all of plies joints are horrendous. real or fake... doesnt even matter.

the pave around the dial of that g-shock aint whats poppin either. 99.9% of jbh's work is super on point... but those diamonds are lookin mad wavy.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

the pave around the dial of that g-shock aint whats poppin either. 99.9% of jbh's work is super on point... but those diamonds are lookin mad wavy.
Thought I was the only one that noticed.

talkin bout that bezel .... if it looks even to u get your eyes checked....edit look right under where it says alarm....

Plies hasnt been robbed/snatched up yet??!!? his jewlery his all over him. Must have goons on deck every time he out in da clubs/shows.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Plies hasnt been robbed/snatched up yet??!!? his jewlery his all over him. Must have goons on deck every time he out in da clubs/shows.
Ben says he was jacked one time in Cali... but he's the only person that I've heard say that... I've been at clubs and events thathe's been at and he usually has a couple
dudes around him nothing too special...

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

Back
Top Bottom