**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

spl60023011vf5.jpg

Originally Posted by Rjwco

SMH at the last one ending with a pawn broker calling the black steel Breitling a "pos".

Talking down about "3000 in production" when he stays posting run of the mill Rolexes all day.

That black Breit is a nice watch.
indifferent.gif
Im sorry what kind of watch do you wear again?
indifferent.gif

I was gonna post a RARE watch but ima just hold off for now. just like that lakers player ring i never showed.
just hold off posting altogether and maybe this thread will have a chance.

lol at all the people complaining about lax, yet just about all the complainers either

A) contribute nothing to this thread other then their criticisms or

B) don't own or even know anything about watches or jewelry or the most common one is

C) all of the above

this thread is like what happened to the jordan forum, a few people who drop info and pics and stuff, and the other 99% just sheep waiting to hate, except atleast the JB critics have a few pairs of jordans

to all the people posting and complaining, how bout posting something constructive such as your jewels/watches or at least some pics from the net?

lol at all the people complaining about lax, yet just about all the complainers either

B) don't own or even know anything about watches or jewelry or the most common one is

C) all of the above

this thread is like what happened to the jordan forum, a few people who drop info and pics and stuff, and the other 99% just sheep waiting to hate, except at least the JB critics have a few pairs of jordans

to all the people posting and complaining, how bout posting something constructive such as your jewels/watches or at least some pics from the net?
WORD

dudes come in here see some pics and automatically know good work and watches
laugh.gif

All these watches suck.

The workmanship sucks....

Diamonds fake

I have all these pieces.... its nothing to me

Im better than the rest

people who do the most critisizin ain't got no jewels... Haters work 24/7 in real life and the net.... Umma post my jewels when it's all cleaned up...I gotta take one of my earrings to the shop, i need a replacement diamond

My favorite piece...been searching forever and I can't find closeups anywhere...

real talk

Lax youre too young to carry that weight around the waist line, that will lead to problems down the road. You seem to be doin alright I suggest you invest in adietitian and personal trainer, its harder the longer you let it go like its no problem to get back in shape.

alright back on topic though.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

C) all of the above

this thread is like what happened to the jordan forum, a few people who drop info and pics and stuff, and the other 99% just sheep waiting to hate, except at least the JB critics have a few pairs of jordans

If only people who gave props, knew about jewels, and owned a bunch of diamonds and gold posted, these threads would disappear into the depths ofyuku quicker than a locked PYP.

Instead, there has been 10 entertaining volumes of jokes, jewels, and ridiculous rapper pics.

Damn, that NLV piece is large.

Your son looks like he could use a watch though, lol.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

C) all of the above

I feel you, but dog this is a forum, where people say whatever they want. I know you and LAX are cool or whatever but you can't cosign on howhe uses it as a Buy/Sell, straight classless word to TV Johnny using IF GShock pics.

Back
Top Bottom