**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Look closer

NT gets it done.jpg

avthegod avthegod Its 7.4mm. I thought it was 7.5 until I was working with the jeweler to test fit the clasp bail and he measured it slightly slimmer.

Thats a nice set up! Can never go wrong with a nice size coin on a chunky chain.

I have an austrian ducat, it was on a fig but i didnt like how it looked (bail is round) so im going to pick up a 4mm diamond cut rope for it.

Help a
Glad someone kept it 100 :lol: . It was getting outta hand

Please George just get a real one in hand or something because that one you keep posting aint it.
dont you think if I could I would. People be posting pics with crazy tags I am offering money for some clear pictures so I can make adjustments

lol just want the best for him
I don’t feel bad at all. I take constructive criticism no problem my goal is to make the best piece possible. But again if someone criticize I def got under your skin so I take it as a compliment. If anyone has a pics of a Tito and wants to make some money for some pictures let me know. Either way it’s all cool

I don’t feel bad at all. I take constructive criticism no problem my goal is to make the best piece possible. But again if someone criticize I def got under your skin so I take it as a compliment. If anyone has a pics of a Tito and wants to make some money for some pictures let me know. Either way it’s all cool
There was some guy you kept tagging on IG that had one but with a different bail... Can you get him to do it?

Back
Top Bottom