**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Watch is 10 cts bezel. I really want to know what Black Wallstreet Soldier was gonna say though lol. His last rant was quite entertaining. I was like what the@+%! happened to vol 10 and figured this happened again. Big L man I love the first Jacob you posted but prefer the bezel to be big stones rather than two rowsof small stones. Those watches are a beautiful piece of craftsmanship but I don't know about paying all that retail for a Jacob...but you just can'tget pave like the Jacob watches.

HOllllllllllllly Gucci mane has serious jewels now lol. That Breitling he has is CRACK! His %%+% is so "ghetto" but you can't say its frozen spitanymore pretty sure those are quality diamonds. Too bad he is so stupid he's in jail for the stupidest %%+%...breach of parole.

CGANGISJOKE.jpg

i'm dying at the Target card.
laugh.gif

6dc36494445c50c19e294f09babdc757de138f4c.pjpg
So I'm still deciding between what to get nexteither a 1 carat or so aquamaster or joe rodeo or just steppin it up to a Omega. What do you think of the Deville series? It fits in nice in the work place butI was wondering if it is possible to even get a diamond bezel for them?

So I'm still deciding between what to get next either a 1 carat or so aquamaster or joe rodeo or just steppin it up to a Omega. What do you think of the Deville series? It fits in nice in the work place but I was wondering if it is possible to even get a diamond bezel for them?
get the omega.

the omega will only go up in value(depending how you buy it) over the years, the technojojo watch will not it will just lose value

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

CGANGISJOKE.jpg

i'm dying at the Target card.
laugh.gif
He's at my store every other week.... you'd be surprised how many celebs have Target cards. Put it this way... if Target had a unlimitedcredit Black version, Al Pacino would have it...

"Ok Mr. Pacino, your total is $608.25 how would u like to complete this purchase?"

"Say 'ello to my lil' frin'.... " *whaapisssh.... Target Black Card*

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

pelle pelle an air forces?

so 50 dont wear G unit clothing no more?
I believe Ecko cut off their clothing line.

And I really hope Game didn't melt down all the old BWS pieces... but with his with his bipolar mind, he probably did.

my dude carson's oakland hoody looks homely then a mo fo.... straight t-shirt plus status...

is that a polo hoody that kuntry is rockin? might have to scoop that...
nerd.gif

every single jacob jesus piece I've seen has never weighed under 185 grams and it was at least 4" or taller depending on the bail....
as for the width? 1.5" or whatever? cmon.

I saw Katt Williams tv johnny watch on yesterday and wow.
G color, but i9 clarity and every single diamond was cracc'ed EVERY SINGLE ONE ON THE BEZEL! sad.

btw, started filming today
smile.gif
damn..... feels good

I know Murakami is a world renowned artist and all that, but for kanye to just go ahead and get a piece made based on a sketch dude did in like 30 seconds witha magic marker is crazy to me.

smh @ Yeezy rockin the blonde and blue eyed Jesus... the Murakami version is ill though...

Originally Posted by oo206oo

I know Murakami is a world renowned artist and all that, but for kanye to just go ahead and get a piece made based on a sketch dude did in like 30 seconds with a magic marker is crazy to me.

The irony is that if you look up the prices of Murakami work at auction, I bet that what amounts to 1 of 1 8.5x11 ink drawing actually done by Murakami himselfis probably worth the price of kanye's jesus peice if not more.

He sells lithographs and other offset prints that more than likely were never even looked at by Murakami himself let alone printed or signed by him for 4figures.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

every single jacob jesus piece I've seen has never weighed under 185 grams and it was at least 4" or taller depending on the bail....
as for the width? 1.5" or whatever? cmon.

I saw Katt Williams tv johnny watch on yesterday and wow.
G color, but i9 clarity and every single diamond was cracc'ed EVERY SINGLE ONE ON THE BEZEL! sad.

btw, started filming today
smile.gif
damn..... feels good
The size seemed small to me too, but that is directly from Jacob's store in New York. How much do you charge for a Jacob piece with thedimensions that you stated?

Here is a quote from you in a former thread stating the weight of the official jacob:

"the official jacob piece we got and malices jesus jacob piece were both around 125 to 140 grams and 14 carats to 15 at most." - BenBaller

http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/457774#reply-457774http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/457774#reply-457774

^^^

remember last thread i posted the evolution of the jacob jesus piece...some have slight variations...

Back
Top Bottom