**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Really like those Kanye angels.

Like this style too.

Not a religious guy so I prefer the ones where their hands aren't praying.

Screenshot 2022-11-24 at 10.55.32 PM.png

I will give birdman credit though, in the vid he mentions not wanting to wear long chains. In 2008-2009 there were some wild looks for jewelry. black “diamonds” had us in a chokehold :lol:

Reactions: g14
Hey I have this silver piece I did for someone but they want to change color finish so I am gonna give this piece to someone on NT for Free. Everyone who replies will be entered in chance to win piece. All I will ship for free just please be in United States and also when you get the piece just post on your social media that’s it. Good luck

Attachments

• E549D278-5638-471E-A6C7-99FF9DF6EB60.png
    E549D278-5638-471E-A6C7-99FF9DF6EB60.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 519
Hey I have this silver piece I did for someone but they want to change color finish so I am gonna give this piece to someone on NT for Free. Everyone who replies will be entered in chance to win piece. All I will ship for free just please be in United States and also when you get the piece just post on your

:nthat:

Thinking about this video after watching Hot Boy Turk's Drinks Champ interview saying how Cash Money used to rock fake jewelry....

Crazy how baby claimed to pay $500k for a quartz watch back then.

Hey I have this silver piece I did for someone but they want to change color finish so I am gonna give this piece to someone on NT for Free. Everyone who replies will be entered in chance to win piece. All I will ship for free just please be in United States and also when you get the piece just post on your social media that’s it. Good luck
Put me on the list GeorgeGetsItDone GeorgeGetsItDone :pimp:

Fire

Count me in sir!

Count me in G

I’m in!!! Dope thing to do for the NT family George!

Putting my name in.

In!

Count me in g

I’m down for a raffle, thanks!

add me to "The List"

Bing bong!!! Im in

Back
Top Bottom