**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

When you put prices, it increase s competition and pushes prices down. So now jacob for example gotta rethink of he wants to
Keep charging 22k for exact weight & specs.
Full size if is 3ct less than Jacob plus its 10k instead of 14k. Nobody know how many grams either, factoring that, I don't think an if piece would the same specs would be that far off from Jacobs price. That being said congrats to IF for being sucessful.

Thinking about the Micro Harvey cross off Bens store...
Talked to LAX though, so I'm already thinking about copping something from him

Decisions, decisions...

I'm pretty sure I'm going to to send my angel back to lax for work. Rose gold micropaved with cognac diamonds is what I'm thinking.
do it, rose gold and cognac diamonds is always a good look. i want a rose gold one too but with micropaved wings only

Thinking about the Micro Harvey cross off Bens store...
Talked to LAX though, so I'm already thinking about copping something from him
Decisions, decisions...

Do it! they do some great work. My piece from them should hopefully be here today or tomorrow at the latest.

IMG_0042.jpg

This might be stupid and embarrassing question, anybody no where I can get a fake Rocawear chain :lol: It would be for nostalgia purposes and obviously I can't drop 20K plus on a real one

Are my eyes fooling me or is it really not holding a stone in its hand.

Looks like there's nothing in the hands. Regardless, that piece is clean. LAX has the best angels, from what I've scene.

This might be stupid and embarrassing question, anybody no where I can get a fake Rocawear chain :lol: It would be for nostalgia purposes and obviously I can't drop 20K plus on a real one

I'm pretty sure there was a NTer who found an official piece at the diamond district. I'm not going to mention who to respect their privacy, but LAX probably knows who I'm talking about. Or you can just contact LAX to sell you his :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom