**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Muscle you know what I mean. Lol this is not a professional document. No love lost, plus this Droid at times puts what it wants . Lol ill take that one for the team .

Ain't no damn way in hell your phone came up with "mustle"
laugh.gif

Harm .... How did Lil Wayne say it on the Carter 2? "And how much am I getting paid for this " Exactly, I don't get paid anything additional to give Droid a shot out. Also I did not blame that all on Droid I said "at times" it puts what it wants. If it thinks I'm trying to spell must it will auto correct it as I'm going. I also go kind of fast as I go, its not unusual to have to send corrections on a conversation happens to the best of us. It is after the fact and this is far from a contract or essay lol . So what ever the case it does not make me or break me lol. As I said ill take that one for the team. Appreciate all the input from the English Professor's present. Lmao ( Note to harm. No disrespect family, just a clarification response in a positive tone not a shot )

Originally Posted by sorianotron

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by YMCMB

fedhjs.jpg
why is the @ the bail?
thats been confusing the hell out of me.

and did meek and ross merge into one person and thats the guy?
It seems the "@" was added so the piece could be written off as a "promotional" item for tax purposes.

If yall haven't caught on by now, most rappers cop a piece and write it off as a business expense.
laugh.gif
 the "@" is for their twitter names
@RickyRozay 

@Meekmill

I have been reading this thread and I am wondering if there are any legit sites on-line to buy yellow gold jewelry? Specifically I would like to purchase a Rolex link bracelet in yellow gold. Sites like sarraf.com come up but I am not sure if they are legit or if they are giving me a decent deal.

Ive read in this thread several times that black diamonds are worthless. If they are worthless how come they cost so much?

Originally Posted by nicky barnes

Ive read in this thread several times that black diamonds are worthless. If they are worthless how come they cost so much?

Worthless as far as resell value. White diamonds have some resell value. Right now black diamond prices are inflated due to this "fad".

Originally Posted by nicky barnes

Just because something is expensive it doesn't mean its worth what its being sold for. 

Back
Top Bottom