**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Gotta be gold plated silver w/ moissanites if that was a gift, right? If not, easily $40k w the chain

Can anybody tell me what type of chain Shannon is wearing in this picture.. thanks in advance..
Screenshot_2023-01-20-15-12-15-058.jpg

classic linx style, I def understand the appeal but it looks like pooka shells in that size & metal colour

Gotta be gold plated silver w/ moissanites if that was a gift, right? If not, easily $40k w the chain
pretty sure Tito said that he charged Biggie like 10 g's for the original piece & cuban. 10 g's would go much further elsewhere in 1995-1996 tho I mean it wasn't anything to sneeze at depending on your location.

so true, was rly just speaking to how much inflation like you could get a lot of pre-owned Pontiac in da 90's for what Biggie paid for just 1 Tito setup.

Wonder if Ben Baller still a member of this community? I’ve been out of touch with that for a long time.

Tape and Toradol is a hell of a thing.

He’s good.

They get up 13 points, he needs to come out.

Thinking about trying to shorten my 26" 14k 10mm that I got from Reys a few years back. Probably to 24, though I've given 22 some thought. Been wanting to get an old school pendant to throw on occasionally and it'll probably sit too low on the 26.

Yall got suggestions on best way to go about getting it shortened? I assume it's a process most (good) jewelers can handle but not a road I've gone down before. I'm local to MIA and could hit Reys up but I imagine there's some kind of wait even for that work.

Thinking about trying to shorten my 26" 14k 10mm that I got from Reys a few years back. Probably to 24, though I've given 22 some thought. Been wanting to get an old school pendant to throw on occasionally and it'll probably sit too low on the 26.

Yall got suggestions on best way to go about getting it shortened? I assume it's a process most (good) jewelers can handle but not a road I've gone down before. I'm local to MIA and could hit Reys up but I imagine there's some kind of wait even for that work.

one thing i learned from buying/dealing with Reys (im out of state) you come with the bread you get pulled up the line, not sure how it works with shortening a chain or just a minor fix like that, but im sure you wont have to wait long if you come ready to go

edit: Def hit up maxair59 maxair59

Last edited:
The price disparity and wait time between Reys and Leon's is too great for me to ever consider going to Reys at this point. I don't notice any huge drop off in quality and craftsmanship either based on pics posted here over the years.

That chain is insane and ridiculous. 7lbs!!? Thing would put you in traction with one small slip lol

And ain’t he going to jail for Covid/PPP scams? guess we know where that money went lol 😂😂😂

Hit up maxair59 maxair59 . He’s based in Miami. Perhaps use the removed links (4”) and have him melt it down to create a pendant for you. He’s done this for me and im in Cali.

Back
Top Bottom