**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Looking to move both. 100% real jade Virgin Mary and custom earrings by maxair59 maxair59

Attachments

• 08FA147E-AA62-4E9F-B833-6161C6173EF9.jpeg
    08FA147E-AA62-4E9F-B833-6161C6173EF9.jpeg
    236.6 KB · Views: 805
  • C2B9B5C2-5DB0-4DC6-B958-36B8A2295113.jpeg
    C2B9B5C2-5DB0-4DC6-B958-36B8A2295113.jpeg
    189.6 KB · Views: 1,130
What's the proper way to measure for bracelet length. There's obviously measuring your wrist, but how much additional length is supposed to be added for a proper fit?

By proper I mean that it's not difficult to take on and off, there's some give in it so that you aren't choking your hand, buy not so loose that it's sliding halfway down your arm, i.e. some, but minimal movement on the wrist.

Any help would be great as the internet is all over the place in terms of proper length.

What's the proper way to measure for bracelet length. There's obviously measuring your wrist, but how much additional length is supposed to be added for a proper fit?

By proper I mean that it's not difficult to take on and off, there's some give in it so that you aren't choking your hand, buy not so loose that it's sliding halfway down your arm, i.e. some, but minimal movement on the wrist.

Any help would be great as the internet is all over the place in terms of proper length.

I would just cut a shoelace and measure it and try.

Print and cut this out

Go to the mall and hit up one them cheap jewelry spots, try on some bracelets and see what size you like

I always measured like an inch or so below my wrist or basically how far down you would be comfortable with it sliding and use that measurement.

Back
Top Bottom