**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

man that NLV piece is stoppin any bullets comin its way damn that thin is sick i wish i had money like that

good suff man keep doin ya thing cant wait to see the new piece

Originally Posted by NLV esq

1z6tcsy.jpg
my god you lost so much weight.

will gold get to the point where its so expensive that silver will "substitute" for white gold, like white gold did for platinum

"I cant even imagine what its like having that nlv piece around my neck......... looks heavy as hell! "

Platinum baller:Rocking my NLV Piece is like rock Dr. Theopolis

"I cant even imagine what its like having that nlv piece around my neck......... looks heavy as hell! "

Platinum Baller:Rocking my NLV Piece is like rocking Dr. Theopolis !!!!!!..............LOL !!!!!

2v2vek0.jpg

qxm6ud.jpg

that re-up piece is fire.. TDOT, i agree the last one you couldnt see the letters. amazing.

also, that ye's chain once again...very simple clean and dope.

Curious question.

So the all black jesus is ceramic/rubber/plastic, right? (I put the slashes because I don't know which).

If that's the case, then how much does it cost to get something like that made, say if you wanted something that wasn't a Jesus? Because that's aclean look IMO.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Curious question.

So the all black jesus is ceramic/rubber/plastic, right? (I put the slashes because I don't know which).

If that's the case, then how much does it cost to get something like that made, say if you wanted something that wasn't a Jesus? Because that's a clean look IMO.
Id like to know this as well...

"Omg maybe I missed it but I had never seen it "on" Nate, that thing is so stupid huge........wow man wow "

Onhollowedground: I try to tell people who have not seen the piece or held it...How official The NLV PIECE is......

Just wait for my new joint.........

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I was going to ask if Malice changed the piece up, you can actually see the letters better in pics now as oppose to when it first came out
laugh.gif
or it could be Photographers realized they had to shoot it better so viewers can see.
it was mostly lighting. i have seen the piece in my hand back when the other pic was released and it was visible then. so i dont think anythingwas changed. it can look like one big glow in certain lighting.

(ninjahooded for detail)

2v0zz0h.jpg

grin.gif
all this time i thought they went cheap route on icee fresh, it wasjust some bad camera skills......

sorry clipse i apologize.

sp51.JPG

see this right here is the "block of cheese" we use to crack jokes on

camera theory or did the piece get an emergency makeover?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mcnoodlez

question: how much a casio g-shock with aqua or red diamonds on the bezel cost roughly?

wth?
laugh.gif
you meant to say rubies?

red diamonds? and by aqua im guessin you mean blue diamonds? i think you want a g shock with gucci mane treated stones.

The blue diamond gets its color from the boron in its composition. They are mined in Australia and South Africa, and along with the "red" diamond are the most rare and valuable of the colored diamonds.
only dude coppin blue and pink diamonds...........(who even has red?) is pharell

d6.jpg
DSC_0274.jpg

i love a clean set up like this
pimp.gif

i got some pics from my sis cam she got pics from miami memorial weekend from celebs to street dudes.
tired.gif
@ her for takin a pic with red cafe

theres tons of irradiated blue diamonds, same as yellows, all that cheap yellow blue hiphop diamond jewelry is all irradiated, theres irradiated red too butits not as popular..... Theyre real diamonds that just had a bad color so they turned them into other colors....

The Cuban chain that the Clipse piece hangs on is serious, anyone have a guess as to the width in mm?

Also, pardon the ignorance, but is the "miami cuban" the version with the links tighter and closer together? vs the more spaced out, less attractivelooking cuban links?

Originally Posted by oo206oo

The Cuban chain that the Clipse piece hangs on is serious, anyone have a guess as to the width in mm?

Also, pardon the ignorance, but is the "miami cuban" the version with the links tighter and closer together? vs the more spaced out, less attractive looking cuban links?
yes, miami cuban's are tighter

^ You got it Chris...

and I'm guessing Malice's Miami Cuban Link is about 9-10mm in Width.

I doubt anything was done to the clipse piece, I think you just can take a pic of it with flash then it will look like a block of cheese.

Back
Top Bottom