**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I've seen sheek with the staple piece for any rapper before. Check the album cover of his first album. And styles with dig tags. But I've always seenthem as the low key type of the group.

Murakami artwork... pieces in the mouth made by Jacob and Co.
31.jpg

91.jpg

121.jpg

111.jpg

Contact zahir from focus diamonds he will get you the best prices and great great quality.. i seen almost all of the ones he has made. my brother has purchased3 from him now.

also i have seen the bow wow black diamond gshock set up and its amazing. definately contact him if you are serious. i know he can have most of the models madein no time.

Originally Posted by Tmanm3

Contact zahir from focus diamonds he will get you the best prices and great great quality.. i seen almost all of the ones he has made. my brother has purchased 3 from him now.

also i have seen the bow wow black diamond gshock set up and its amazing. definately contact him if you are serious. i know he can have most of the models made in no time.
who are you?

Heard Drake got snatched for his Chain & watch

Maybe the same joints ben gave him

then snitched to police but ...it was expected lol

Damn Ben how long before people in TO try to sell it back to u ?

lmaooo

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

lmaooo

link? Did he actually tell the cops who it was or he did it for insurance purposes?

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

lmaooo

Tell me exactly how you get YOUR chain took then SNITCH to the police? Do u even know what snitching means?

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Nothin4ever said:

lmaooo

Tell me exactly how you get YOUR chain took then SNITCH to the police? Do u even know what snitching means?
drake already admitted he aint a hard rapper so he get a pass....
smh.gif
@ dudes in the music forums comparing him to jay though ha!

i see mediatakeout stole our story again

the price on waynes watch .......MAJOR .hint: how many albums he sell first week

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

f9425a4e6832a5f1245a1209b3cdfb0adf8dbc8.jpg
f0735d9ee5bf3fbb5c3423dbabdbf840b6aafe9.jpg

with da way jay-z looks now these pics feel like ages ago.....
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Ya this was like what 2 maybe 3 years after you set up your lay away plan for Loon's Jacob Jesus?

Does drake even wear a gold chain? When I saw him he mentioned the fact that he wears some type of beads.

its a pic in here about two pages back with drake with a diamond chain on..and no..alot of ppl doesnt exactly kno what "snitching" means

http://www.youtube.com/v/vsKrADTeEuE&hl=en&fs=1&

http://www.vernissage.tv
http://www.vernissage.tv | Takashi Murakami & Pharrell Williams: The Simple Things / Art 40 Basel / Interview with Pharrell Williams

At Art 40 Basel, Galerie Emmanuel Perrotin presented a 6-foot Takashi Murakami sculpture, made in collaboration with the U.S. record producer and designer Pharrell Williams. The object is titled The Simple Things. It features a glass-fiber, steel and acrylic head based on Murakami's cartoon-inspired signature character Mr. Dob. In its mouth you find objects which are the essentials in Pharrell Williams' everyday life: A can of Pepsi, a cup cake, a sneaker and bottle of Johnsons baby lotion. These objects are encrusted with 26'000 diamonds and gems.

In this interview with Ute Thon (Art Magazin), Pharrell Williams talks about how cooperation came about, the idea behind the sculpture, his interest in art and design, the artists and designers he admires, and his own design works.

Art 40 Basel 2009, VIP Preview, June 9, 2009.

Back
Top Bottom