**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

One question that did pop into mind after seeing that "?" pic is LAX are you planning to make alterations to your Jesus Head afterWill posted comparisions of yours vs 'Ye's/GLC's in terms of size or are you going to keep yours as is.

Originally Posted by michael32

37b26234a56dada4c4ab997403e613e06fb1528e.pjpg

nc state know that UNC are the '09 champs right?
wink.gif
GO HEELS! (thosejersey's look nice btw)

yeah any black diamonds in white gold looks funny til the plating is complete.

lax is straight gittin' it.

and i saw the lax jesus head in front of glc's the other night. it's nice in person and you wouldn't notice much of a difference if theyweren't side by side.

Originally Posted by 1 IN A BILLION

and i saw the lax jesus head in front of glc's the other night. it's nice in person and you wouldn't notice much of a difference if they weren't side by side.
I have nothing against LAX's perseverance but i'm curious to why you ride him so hard when its evident that his work is trash? It'sall love if you two are friends, but by you co-signing to his terrible pieces is not fooling anyone.......I respect any mans hustle, but LAX is the epitome ofcorny, and its really hard to pay him any respect.

One question that did pop into mind after seeing that "?" pic is LAX are you planning to make alterations to your Jesus Head after Will posted comparisions of yours vs 'Ye's/GLC's in terms of size or are you going to keep yours as is.
working on that as we speak
wink.gif

1 IN A BILLION wrote:

and i saw the lax jesus head in front of glc's the other night. it's nice in person and you wouldn't notice much of a difference if they weren't side by side.

I have nothing against LAX's perseverance but i'm curious to why you ride him so hard when its evident that his work is trash? It's all love if you two are friends, but by you co-signing to his terrible pieces is not fooling anyone.......I respect any mans hustle, but LAX is the epitome of corny, and its really hard to pay him any respect.

indifferent.gif
riding because hes showing love?

zahir has said straight up when he dont like some of my isht wth are you talking about?
indifferent.gif

For real I dont need your respect especially when your judging me from a forum board.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

lames.
tired.gif

^^yeah used panerais are hard to come by and if you get them brand new its like a patek you cant get much discount only like 5% or so. preowned i would saythey run around 6k

Originally Posted by solesavage

I have nothing against LAX's perseverance but i'm curious to why you ride him so hard when its evident that his work is trash? It's all love if you two are friends, but by you co-signing to his terrible pieces is not fooling anyone.......I respect any mans hustle, but LAX is the epitome of corny, and its really hard to pay him any respect.

people like you should never get respect. if your not out to help someone then just quit at life. LAX is trying to do his thing. if he doesn't have otherjewelers trying to help him, or give him pointers than he will never get better. Some of his stuff may not be the best, but i guarantee if zahir or ben ballerwas not posting on this site much yall wouldn't say much. He work is far better than alot of jewelers. if you dont like the work dont buy it. its verysimple. 90% of the people in this thread can't even afford jewels so stop fronting like you are a master jeweler you only know quality because ben andzahir have posted quality stuff. You have to start at some point, you dont turn into a master stone setter over night. so stop hating on him. let him do hishustle. we are in a recession atleast he has the ability to make jewelry and sell it.

If i saw you in the street i would probably say your dress attire is wack but thats me. its the same with anything you may not like it but some people may. sodont hate on him because you have different standards. personal i dont wear diamonds around my neck or whatever but i like to admire fine art and craftsmanship. some of the stuff that i have seen is good from LAX. ya the jesus piece may not be the same as kanyes but who cares. if LAX was the first to create ajesus piece yall wouldnt say anything because the mold would be modeled after his piece. I didn't know that is was wrong to modify a piece. look at theother jesus pieces on here. alot of them have modifications on it, whether its the beard, shape, crown, hair etc.. its all about preferences. it only looks offbecause your brain is so fixated on kanye and riding him for his stuff so much. get off him and let this man do his thing. I have seen the jesus piece and ilike it. I dont care what it was modeled after or whatever. everything on it looks good. the work is quality. its not like alot of crappy pieces i have seen.

Originally Posted by Tmanm3

people like you should never get respect. if your not out to help someone then just quit at life. LAX is trying to do his thing. if he doesn't have other jewelers trying to help him, or give him pointers than he will never get better. Some of his stuff may not be the best, but i guarantee if zahir or ben baller was not posting on this site much yall wouldn't say much. He work is far better than alot of jewelers. if you dont like the work dont buy it. its very simple. 90% of the people in this thread can't even afford jewels so stop fronting like you are a master jeweler you only know quality because ben and zahir have posted quality stuff. You have to start at some point, you dont turn into a master stone setter over night. so stop hating on him. let him do his hustle. we are in a recession atleast he has the ability to make jewelry and sell it.

If i saw you in the street i would probably say your dress attire is wack but thats me. its the same with anything you may not like it but some people may. so dont hate on him because you have different standards. personal i dont wear diamonds around my neck or whatever but i like to admire fine art and craftsman ship. some of the stuff that i have seen is good from LAX. ya the jesus piece may not be the same as kanyes but who cares. if LAX was the first to create a jesus piece yall wouldnt say anything because the mold would be modeled after his piece. I didn't know that is was wrong to modify a piece. look at the other jesus pieces on here. alot of them have modifications on it, whether its the beard, shape, crown, hair etc.. its all about preferences. it only looks off because your brain is so fixated on kanye and riding him for his stuff so much. get off him and let this man do his thing. I have seen the jesus piece and i like it. I dont care what it was modeled after or whatever. everything on it looks good. the work is quality. its not like alot of crappy pieces i have seen.

332nl9d.jpg

^ Cosign.

People be hating for no reason.

Instead of criticizing another's jewels, why don't you post some of your own?

well this is how i feel about all jewelers... they make some items nicely, and some not. i pride myself in being the only jeweler who is consistent on everysingle piece. if you spend $100k, or $10k, the work is going to be the same quality.

in regards to that jesus piece... in person, it's nice. i didn't cosign for the silver/cz stuff i saw earlier, because that's not my thing. snuggles asked me if i could do the yellow/enamel jesus piece, but i told him to go through lax since i don't own the mold, and lax is a cool legit dude. and it's a fact that stones look ugly when they are in the process of setting. not sure why lax posted that when he should've only posted the finishedproduct but whatever. when lax posts the finished pics you guys will understand. i'm not saying it's the best setting work in the world, but it'snot ugly.

on top of that, lax is making his money and that's all that matters.

no hard feelings just wanted to clear this up i'm sure you understand.

A lot of people were critical of my NLV Championship Ring as well. I am not really a fan of LAX's product but tries like a mother. I guess it's like meperfecting a fade-a-away jumper now that I can not be above the rim when I enter the lane all day anymore !!!!!!!!

1 In A Billion had some said words about my NLV Championship Ring as well. Dude was not hating but just stating his opinion. No big deal...just keep it movingand post pics. If you have the money for high quality stuff then cop if not....trust me and save or do whatever. NOTHING beats that first piece of heat thatyou own NOTHING !!!!!!.................Mine was a 26" MIAMI CUBAN in 1992 !!!!!!!

Originally Posted by NLV esq

A lot of people were critical of my NLV Championship Ring as well. I am not really a fan of LAX's product but tries like a mother. I guess it's like me perfecting a fade-a-away jumper now that I can not be above the rim when I enter the lane all day anymore !!!!!!!!

1 In A Billion had some said words about my NLV Championship Ring as well. Dude was not hating but just stating his opinion. No big deal...just keep it moving and post pics. If you have the money for high quality stuff then cop if not....trust me and save or do whatever. NOTHING beats that first piece of heat that you own NOTHING !!!!!!.................Mine was a 26" MIAMI CUBAN in 1992 !!!!!!!
Been lurking the jewelry threads for 3 years and still waiting for that day
frown.gif

^^^Know what's funny? I can still go into that jewelry shop on Washington St. Downtown Boston and the dude still knows my name !!!!!!! That's how crazyit was when I got that joint...LOL !!!!!!^^^

"looks funny till the plating is done" I never said it was funny looking I said the setting is bad........I mean I LIKE the piece overall, but Imbeing honest, putting black rhd on it wont change the fact the stones are set bad, not horribe but not as good as it can be and how I said I think it shouldhave been done with all the same size stones........Plating does not change that fact, u can hide it better with plating but not change it

Originally Posted by jordanlover34

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by jordanlover34

is the CA Melo's?

Ru serious?.....Ive never stone faced anybody but.......

yes im serious...sorry i dont follow baseball
devil.gif
im a lady who only knows basketball excuse me
laugh.gif

Sorry lol, and btw in not trying to fire any shots people know that im just saying what I think

k7b6vF_large.jpg

bully from D-block

i always thought his chain was alot more thicker then what this pic reveals....

there is a difference in hatin on the work... and making it personal. lets keep the comments to the jewels please.

we dont need a volume 12.

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

Originally Posted by Tmanm3

people like you should never get respect. if your not out to help someone then just quit at life. LAX is trying to do his thing. if he doesn't have other jewelers trying to help him, or give him pointers than he will never get better. Some of his stuff may not be the best, but i guarantee if zahir or ben baller was not posting on this site much yall wouldn't say much. He work is far better than alot of jewelers. if you dont like the work dont buy it. its very simple. 90% of the people in this thread can't even afford jewels so stop fronting like you are a master jeweler you only know quality because ben and zahir have posted quality stuff. You have to start at some point, you dont turn into a master stone setter over night. so stop hating on him. let him do his hustle. we are in a recession atleast he has the ability to make jewelry and sell it.

If i saw you in the street i would probably say your dress attire is wack but thats me. its the same with anything you may not like it but some people may. so dont hate on him because you have different standards. personal i dont wear diamonds around my neck or whatever but i like to admire fine art and craftsman ship. some of the stuff that i have seen is good from LAX. ya the jesus piece may not be the same as kanyes but who cares. if LAX was the first to create a jesus piece yall wouldnt say anything because the mold would be modeled after his piece. I didn't know that is was wrong to modify a piece. look at the other jesus pieces on here. alot of them have modifications on it, whether its the beard, shape, crown, hair etc.. its all about preferences. it only looks off because your brain is so fixated on kanye and riding him for his stuff so much. get off him and let this man do his thing. I have seen the jesus piece and i like it. I dont care what it was modeled after or whatever. everything on it looks good. the work is quality. its not like alot of crappy pieces i have seen.

332nl9d.jpg
lol Like I said I am not knocking his perseverance, its the way he carries himself on this board that makes him corny and hard to take serious. Ihonestly dont care who makes what, I dont rock jewelry i'm here from an artistic standpoint. Y'all dudes getting really pressed up because I have anopinion? If something is wack, its wack. I never questioned his hustle, again its the way he carries himself around here.....Nothing more nothing less.I've pointed out a few things that Ben has pictured as wack and some of his work as being ill.

Please show me some good craftmanship from LAX, I have yet to see it and I check this thread quite often. SMH at grown men catching feelings on the net, overone mans opinion.

Back
Top Bottom