**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Rjwco

ben why do you guys still have the triple 7 piece are you guys selling it or something?or does he pick it up when he watns to wear it only?
yeah I noticed the same thing in that video, I guess a lot of gangbangers leave their pieces at the shop.

This might be a noob question, but when a website lists some jewelery having Genuine Diamonds, are they authentic? Excuse my dumbness im just confused

Is 10-15 stacks enough to get like 2 custom pinky rings, a iced out gucci watch, and a iced out g-shock?
Somebody let me know what it is im in atlanta and i need a jeweler

Whats the BEST kind of Chain right now?? I have not been into jewelry since '99 (9th grade)...
Started Lurking this thread each time a new one is open and would just tell myself that im not a jewelry dude but just LOVED looking and learning..

Now I find myself ADDICTED to Francos...and I dont know why!!... Are they the best?? Can somebody list(with pics) the top five best style of chains running thegame right now!! please thanks!!

And who on here can give me(a avg 24yo that only makes about $45grand a yr) a great Great GREAT deal on one?? Looking to maybe cop one in the up coming month!!

Charm comes later in August for my bday...

thanks in advance

To rock by itself a Miami Cuban all day! Thats how it goes down here. Bad thing is people getting murked left and right for them down here, even more so now inthe past 6 months. Im still in between what kinda chain I'm getting but for sure its gonna be with a cross Ben made a while back so I might just do a beadchain if a cuban doesn't look too great with it.

Does anybody know what the ballpark is for the all black jesus piece?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

To rock by itself a Miami Cuban all day! Thats how it goes down here. Bad thing is people getting murked left and right for them down here, even more so now in the past 6 months. Im still in between what kinda chain I'm getting but for sure its gonna be with a cross Ben made a while back so I might just do a bead chain if a cuban doesn't look too great with it.
Well im in Detroit and its going to get rocked only on my off days which is only 3 days out the week... and I want a charm down the line...sowhats a good chain besides a franco?? post pics please... I dont know how every chain look so I can go by names... thanks

Cubans are the best by themselves. Francos just dont look right when they are without a pendent IMO. It really is up to you and what is poppin around yourarea. I had a Franco for my jesus piece (not a jacob) but I flipped it cuz I went back to the cuban for my custom piece.

But in the Tri-State

This......(not just Miami Cubans, but all cubans)
275_super.2%5B1%5D.jpg

Murders this, any day of the week.

franco5mm2.jpg

it all depends on what you like.... try them both on at a local spot.... alot of ppl like the francos cuz they dont kink up when u have a heavy piece on likethe cuban will

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Cubans are the best by themselves. Francos just dont look right when they are without a pendent IMO. It really is up to you and what is poppin around your area. I had a Franco for my jesus piece (not a jacob) but I flipped it cuz I went back to the cuban for my custom piece.

But in the Tri-State

This......(not just Miami Cubans, but all cubans)
275_super.2%5B1%5D.jpg

Murders this, any day of the week.

franco5mm2.jpg

The bottom picture is not really a franco. These hollow ones break all over the place. I keep 3-4 in stock at my store, but do not ever recommend them on anypiece. If someone buys it, we ask them to trade it in within weeks. EVERONE that buys these chains has problems with them.

Solid francos are the ones you should compare to a Miami Cuban chain. They're very strong and the advantage of them is that they are a rope style chain andthey won't wear down over time like other types of link chains do (cuban, figero, rolo, etc).

Originally Posted by eashawty

Is 10-15 stacks enough to get like 2 custom pinky rings, a iced out gucci watch, and a iced out g-shock?
Somebody let me know what it is im in atlanta and i need a jeweler
It all depends on what color diamonds you do. If you're going for all white diamonds and you want to go for a crazy setup, you're going toneed a little bit more. If you're going for black diamonds, you're very close, and you should be happy with what you're getting. If it was melooking to get all those things, I'd mix the colors up on each thing so it didn't look all the same...keep people guessing. Let us know if you havetime to stop by our shop in Buckhead. Here's the address:

ICEBOX Custom Jewelry
3255 Peachtree Road
Atlanta, Georgia 30305

We're 3 lights away from Lenox Mall at the intersection of Peachtree Road & Piedmont Road (next to the Clear store). You can call or text Zahir at770-367-8555 or e-mail him at iceboxjewelry@gmail.com ...whatever is easier for you.

Originally Posted by Demax777

Yo, does anyone know a good connect for custom jewelry? I'm looking to have a blacked out wedding band made for myself.
Can you send us an e-mail at iceboxjewelry@gmail.com and just let us know that and maybe your ringsize? We've got some pictures of black diamond wedding bands we can send you too.

YOOO i need the hook up on on a 20 inch herringbone necklace. Whats a decent price one of you can give me

Originally Posted by pdot

Originally Posted by kix2mny

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by kix2mny

that gucci watch is serious ... i wonder how much that process cost

word. I like it better stock, not really feelin the diamonds
I google the watch and i'm not feeling the stock images. maybe if i go in person i might like the watch better. the pics on Ben's blog are sick though and I'm feeling the black stones.

Here's mine... If I remember correctly, it'd be like $4500 to flood the case

Originally Posted by pdot

FedEx dropped this off yesterday...
nmdwl0.jpg

I'm thinking about flooding the case with black diamonds. Opinions?

$4500 - wow

Cubans are the best by themselves. Francos just dont look right when they are without a pendent IMO.

i'd like to see more pics..preferably someone wearing one
im interested in purchasing a franco in the near future.no pendent

Pretty sure Ninjahood has pics of himself wearing his Miami Cuban w/o a piece.

whats up with people wanting stuff on a gucci watch? gucci clothing is fine but timepieces... is a big NO... save your money on a real timepiece. that gets norespect from people that know anything about watches......

Quartz is your CZ of the Jewlery game. Dont push a toyota corolla to a Lexus meet. same principle

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

Cubans are the best by themselves. Francos just dont look right when they are without a pendent IMO.

i'd like to see more pics..preferably someone wearing one
im interested in purchasing a franco in the near future.no pendent
Heres a few of mine.

FYI I hate takin pictures so most of the time I just got a blank #$% stare.

Without Pendant.........
i4gx8g.jpg

14aziav.jpg

b9azrr.jpg

With Pendant......
2m3lpq1.jpg

fw6q0x.jpg

And did anyone else see these at the "Bay"

For the price it isnt bad. They say it Hemite w/e the hell that is.

Might be a good alternative since I dont think the black jewels things is gonna last too much longer.

65965e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom