**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

^ ur man got a tight grip on it
laugh.gif
6ftxsp.gif

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

the black plastic jesus piece is nice but not worth $100.
They have only sold six so far so it looks like most people feel the same. If I had the money I would cop 
ohwell.gif
ehh you might be saving yourself some money, i got some extra dough but after a week i would regret buying. if it was $50 then id cop.

thats one of those youtube jewelers right? I really dont think they use labmade diamonds probably CZs and all the watches are fake, even though some of the stuff looks cool id be careful ordering from any of those guys

Originally Posted by buginout1993

thats one of those youtube jewelers right? I really dont think they use labmade diamonds probably CZs and all the watches are fake, even though some of the stuff looks cool id be careful ordering from any of those guys

damn straight. 

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Originally Posted by FedExciter

is everyone in here a friend of a jeweler that supplies jewls to your fav rapper?

the last 3 pages all ive been reading is ''plies jeweler told me'' ''gucci's jeweler told me'' ''jesus's jeweler told me''

cmon son

You're in here for the wrong reasons.

excuse me for skimming thru the text in hopes of finding info on the jewels

Lol, you're excused...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

the black plastic jesus piece is nice but not worth $100.
They have only sold six so far so it looks like most people feel the same. If I had the money I would cop 
ohwell.gif
ehh you might be saving yourself some money, i got some extra dough but after a week i would regret buying. if it was $50 then id cop.

I guess I am one of the six people...I would obviously much rather have a real gold one with diamonds but I dont have 10 stacks to drop on a chain like every other NTer does...I think this is a nice substitute to a timeless mold...

Good wood jesus is $65...This one is $100 and it looks 100 times better...and the chain is longer...I will post actual pics when I get it....

Back
Top Bottom