The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Still wondering why the black and gold 31 lows are excluded from all types of coupons. I couldn't use a 15% or the summer 20% off codes.

Otto Porter wore a 31 PE on Media Day yesterday. Ironically he never wore a single PE all of last season, just the Banneds and the Fine Prints. Wonder if they just finally gave him a PE or if he had them but just didn't wear them. Weird.

Black and gold jordan 31 low's are eligible for the coupon HAPPYFALL on finishline, and you can use a reward + ebates. Comes down to around 88

510DB9C8-73F5-4E84-BEB2-CC91156237EB.jpeg

****! Nike.com removed all of the XXXIs entirely. I was still going to cop the camos and the black/golds next week. Arghhhhhhhh.

What happened to the XXXI's? The black/gold was looking real nice, and I've never owned a pair of Jordans. :lol:

Has Nike permanently gotten rid of them from the site, and will they be showing up at the outlets? :smokin

What happened to the XXXI's? The black/gold was looking real nice, and I've never owned a pair of Jordans. :lol:

Has Nike permanently gotten rid of them from the site, and will they be showing up at the outlets? :smokin
They'll get some in outlets, but most were on the website for less than 100 at one point.

Hope so! I've been so stuck on my Kobe XIs and NXTs that I completely missed this sneaker.

I'll be on the lookout!

my local footlocker still has the black and golds

I would have bought a pair but NDC excluded it from the extra discount

I literally just still need the black/gold and the camos and I looked at them one day and didn't pull the trigger and then the next day I went back to buy them and they were gone.

Has anybody seen size 13s in either of those on sale anywhere? I'd hate to pay full price after missing out on them at like $100-110 each.

IMG_9241.jpg
IMG_9249.jpg
IMG_9253.jpg

SBB starfish and space jams arrived today. Got all the colors I wanted of the XXXIs, onto the XXXIIs. I'm a bit underwhelmed with the space jams, starfish is my favourite. It's a shame they came tried on from Eastbay with a busted box. Otherwise I love them.
Damn eastbay doesn't ship none worn/tried on items? I wanted a pair of the red and whites. That's a deal breaker though.

Back
Top Bottom