The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

^^^ dope. I finally got the royal pair. DTLR has them for $59.99 in store. I had a $25 reward to get them cheaper.
1059E952-E837-4C45-A802-8D825F39BC93.jpeg

I literally just still need the black/gold and the camos and I looked at them one day and didn't pull the trigger and then the next day I went back to buy them and they were gone.

Has anybody seen size 13s in either of those on sale anywhere? I'd hate to pay full price after missing out on them at like $100-110 each.
footaction has them but not on sale .....

I played in these for the first time. They were quite underwhelming and mediocre at best. The thing I didn't like the most is the fit. My forefoot was moving around a lot. I prefer the snug fit of the XXXII. I still don't regret getting them. I'll just use them as an outdoor hooping shoe.

that is weird as many thought and felt the forefoot on these are really narrow

I had to size up half just so my feel didn't feel so constricted in them

I played in these for the first time. They were quite underwhelming and mediocre at best. The thing I didn't like the most is the fit. My forefoot was moving around a lot. I prefer the snug fit of the XXXII. I still don't regret getting them. I'll just use them as an outdoor hooping shoe.

What XXXI did you use? Bec the Low Fit really Snug and have to size up .5 (10US for me)
and then the Mid Fit TTS (9.5US for me)

I'm playing on my Black Cat - XXXI Mid (Solid Outsole) for over a month indoor and for me the fit TTS is perfect , I dont pull the laces on my toe because it's snug already and if I do im sure my pinky toe will be hurt. So I only tighten the laces from the Mid lace upto the upper lace.

that is weird as many thought and felt the forefoot on these are really narrow

I had to size up half just so my feel didn't feel so constricted in them
Interesting. My feet are quite wide and I found TTS to be roomy almost to the point of going down half a size. The XXXII I found to be very snug

What XXXI did you use? Bec the Low Fit really Snug and have to size up .5 (10US for me)
and then the Mid Fit TTS (9.5US for me)

I'm playing on my Black Cat - XXXI Mid (Solid Outsole) for over a month indoor and for me the fit TTS is perfect , I dont pull the laces on my toe because it's snug already and if I do im sure my pinky toe will be hurt. So I only tighten the laces from the Mid lace upto the upper lace.
The mid royals. I like the laces tight

some 31s still in the league
gettyimages-868390722.jpg

gettyimages-868358142.jpg

gettyimages-867970608.jpg

gettyimages-867977554.jpg
Nice. Thanks for sharing.

Didn't realize Avery signed with Jordan.
Also, Hardaway Jr trying everything to get his shooting going- even going to 31's. he was wearing the 32s to start right.
Who is that on the Hornets?

That's so weird. I wonder if more guys are having the types of problems that Russ is having. Oladipo never wore a single 31 all last year.

noticed that Conley actually switched over the weekend against the Lakers (maybe he left the 32s at home during this road trip? :lol: )

gettyimages-870707952.jpg

Hardaway JRs been wearing strictly 31s too
gettyimages-870710092.jpg

That’s odd considering only real complaint we have heard is the squeaking and people trashed the 31 traction. Ididn’t find it to be that bad personally.

Jahronmon had an issue with his socks balling up, I’m thinking Russ had the same issue because there was a tweet or something about fixing the toe box for him.

I didn’t realize they’re still releasing 31s but was just looking at the SNKRS app and it shows the green/camo style lows release on Friday

i played with my 31 black cat with the solid white outsole and seems fine, but i play indoor no issue on it.
i believe the concrete will easily fray the outsole if i tried to ball outdoor
played for 2 months like 1 hr game every week and for me it feels perfect low to the ground
i can feel the zoom a little
i like the fit

Back
Top Bottom