The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

I didn’t realize they’re still releasing 31s but was just looking at the SNKRS app and it shows the green/camo style lows release on Friday
Really? Those have been at my HoH for a month now..

Are the 31's outlet bound now that they've been removed from nike.com?

Was going to grab the PG1's for $70ish on nike.com, but already have a pair and would rather wait for a pair of these on discount in that range...

So, Otto Porter Jr. never wore PEs all last season, from what I could tell. I saw him wearing the Banneds and the Fine Prints and that was it. (If anyone can find evidence to the contrary, please show me!)

Then he showed up at media day THIS year wearing a dark blue PE, which I have yet to find a good up-close picture of.

And then I found these gems. DS, size 15, with the box.

XCbS6F.jpg

fOnAGL.jpg

The sole is a solid flat red color, as opposed to the translucent red on the Banned and Chicago pairs. Pretty damn cool.

So, Otto Porter Jr. never wore PEs all last season, from what I could tell. I saw him wearing the Banneds and the Fine Prints and that was it. (If anyone can find evidence to the contrary, please show me!)

Then he showed up at media day THIS year wearing a dark blue PE, which I have yet to find a good up-close picture of.

And then I found these gems. DS, size 15, with the box.

XCbS6F.jpg

fOnAGL.jpg

The sole is a solid flat red color, as opposed to the translucent red on the Banned and Chicago pairs. Pretty damn cool.
I need these in my life

Good to see the 31 lows back on Nike.com. With the 25% off sale picked up a pair of the white/red lows for $33 with a gift card.

I'm so annoyed at Nike. Bought the camos on eBay for $100 shipped because I was sure they'd never bring them back and now they did and I could have gotten them cheaper with the promo code. And they don't bring back the one pair I still need, the black/golds. UGH.

Will someone DM me if/when they bring back the black/golds?

I'm so annoyed at Nike. Bought the camos on eBay for $100 shipped because I was sure they'd never bring them back and now they did and I could have gotten them cheaper with the promo code. And they don't bring back the one pair I still need, the black/golds. UGH.

Will someone DM me if/when they bring back the black/golds?

size and price point you are looking for?

size and price point you are looking for?

I need a size 13 in the black/gold lows, hoping to get them for $100 or less including shipping if possible. Nike.com was my best hope for that but they disappeared like two days before I was going to pull the trigger.

yrok1986 yrok1986 villa has a size 12 for 99 shipped. eastbya has a 13 but its still 107 before tax and ship (which may be free)

Ill keep an eye out as I'm doing a lot of online shopping this week and let you know if I find anything else

Sorry for the noob question (I rarely go in store), but does that mean all Champs will have them at that price or does it depend on the store?

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom