The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Always thought the royals that released shouldve been like those PE’s. Blue fading to black then back to blue just makes no sense.

It also made no sense from a financial perspective. The Banned was the only 31 color that sold out before discount. The Royal, on the other hand, started selling only after it went on mass discount. If it had been the same pattern as the Banned, it would have sold much, much better. I was gonna cop for around $110, but I stalled. It's still a good colorway, but I'll put them "blue shoe funds" towards the Lebron 15 New Heights.

It also made no sense from a financial perspective. The Banned was the only 31 color that sold out before discount. The Royal, on the other hand, started selling only after it went on mass discount. If it had been the same pattern as the Banned, it would have sold much, much better. I was gonna cop for around $110, but I stalled. It's still a good colorway, but I'll put them "blue shoe funds" towards the Lebron 15 New Heights.
I’m pretty sure other colors sold before discount including the fine print and the rio colors

True, but those were smaller releases. Every GR after the Banned was discounted. I just think it would have helped to keep it simple.

This thread is super dead but just wanted to add a data point in case anyone is interested. Like a lot of y’all I loved this shoe, aesthetically and comfort/performance-wise other than the Achilles heel of bad traction. I heard somewhere , either IG or YouTube comments that the Chicago cw with the red sole didn’t slip as bad as the rest. I had these, but I been busy hooping in other reliable go to’s.
Recently I decided to pull out the Chicago’s cuz I went to hoop at a church where I knew the courts were pristine and new, and the comp was weak. No traction issues. So lately I’ve hooped in these on dusty La fitness courts and I gotta say I never had an issue , I’m bout to make these my go to’s

Still searching for the black/gold lows, the Gold (limited to 23) mids, and the Russ MVP pair and then I'll have all of the General Releases. Still hunting for NBA PEs. They have been few and far between, unfortunately.

Thought I had the MVP pair secured (size 14, not my preferred size 13, but still) through StockX and the seller never wound up shipping so now I'm back on the market again. FML. I'll never forgive the SNKRS app for screwing me over the night those dropped.

Black/gold 31's available FSR in Howell, MI. Just used my F&F on it. Classy sneaker. :nthat:

Oh ****, really? Thank you! Is the F&F coupon something that can be shared? I sometimes get them through Nike+ but I don't think I have one right now.

Edit: How much were they before F&F?

What else did Howell have?

That was the only thing that really popped out me. The wall sucked for my size (11.5). Blue Flyknit hyperdunks, $50 PG1s, Black/purple Kobe AD. I'm always on the market for some Kobes and there was really nothing interesting there. Was stoked to find the black/gold 31s because pretty much everywhere has stopped selling them and resale prices are stupid. With F&F I ended up getting them for less than a bill. Time to break them in!

Oh ****, really? Thank you! Is the F&F coupon something that can be shared? I sometimes get them through Nike+ but I don't think I have one right now.

Edit: How much were they before F&F?

$129 sticker price. I got my F&F after getting on Nike Live Chat and asking them why I hadn't gotten one. They sent me one within the day. I suggest you try the same. Good luck!

$129 sticker price. I got my F&F after getting on Nike Live Chat and asking them why I hadn't gotten one. They sent me one within the day. I suggest you try the same. Good luck!

Found one buried in my email! I usually get notification through the app. Going to head there after work tonight I think. It's like a 40 minute drive but F it. I hope they still have a size 13 available.

Found one buried in my email! I usually get notification through the app. Going to head there after work tonight I think. It's like a 40 minute drive but F it. I hope they still have a size 13 available.

Wouldn't worry too much. They looked pretty fully stocked yesterday. Let me know if you see any hash wall Kobes in 11.5 :nthat:

You can call them ahead to hold a pair too. I did yesterday.

Love the details on the black/gold lows. Shouldn’t of passd on NDC when they had the additional % off.. were they like $87? Or $97? I forget. Just remember them in my cart for a awhile

Love the details on the black/gold lows. Shouldn’t of passd on NDC when they had the additional % off.. were they like $87? Or $97? I forget. Just remember them in my cart for a awhile
87 with ebates around 6-10 %

Wouldn't worry too much. They looked pretty fully stocked yesterday. Let me know if you see any hash wall Kobes in 11.5 :nthat:

You can call them ahead to hold a pair too. I did yesterday.

So just to update, they wound up not having any size 13s which was super frustrating. Drove to three outlets and nothing. However, with Foot Locker's recent discount code I was able to get these for $118 shipped and I got $15 cash back through Ebates so I wound up getting these for $103 total. That's about as good as I've seen and I'm glad to have the search done with. They'll probably pop back on NDC for like $78 shipped next week now though.

So that completes all the retail releases for me other than the MVPs and the Golds.

So just to update, they wound up not having any size 13s which was super frustrating. Drove to three outlets and nothing. However, with Foot Locker's recent discount code I was able to get these for $118 shipped and I got $15 cash back through Ebates so I wound up getting these for $103 total. That's about as good as I've seen and I'm glad to have the search done with. They'll probably pop back on NDC for like $78 shipped next week now though.

So that completes all the retail releases for me other than the MVPs and the Golds.
Post an updated collection pic when/if you have time.
Glad to hear you finally got the last pair needed, I know you were after it for awhile. :nthat:

CBBD1EE8-9E71-4273-8FCA-D26D9D5D5350.jpeg

Every retail release except the golds and the MVPs. Collection is about double this size if you include PEs. Working on putting together a collection pic soon.

yrok1986 yrok1986 I’m ready to see those pics!
Did you have to pay crazy prices for the PEs?

Many of the PEs I definitely had to pay some crazy prices for. I've got 9 of Jimmy Butler's 15 pairs, 6 of LaMarcus Aldridge's 9 pairs, and several other scattered PEs (two Jeff Greens, one Bismack Biyombo, one Mike Conley, one Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, one Monta Ellis, one Greg Monroe, a bunch of college PEs, and a few others that all JB athletes got.)

Back
Top Bottom