The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

looking back at my post here, i had a couple of good deals during the f&f sale

last day of F&F, came out to ~$50
royal31-jpg.2151961

got these SJXIs for $63, it was $90 with an extra 30% off from the F&F sale
outlet-aj31-1-jpg.2151093

outlet-aj31-2-jpg.2151094

Have any of y'all played in a shoe with a similar feel to mid top version of these? I had the SBBs but my air unit burst, ha. I skipped the 32 because it looked a bit clunky and I'm not sold on the lacing of the 33. I may try out the Why Not 0.2 as it has a high cut and good Zoom system, just wanted to see if there was something I missed along the way

Are these samples?

Yeah they're promo tagged. These are player exclusives that were given to all Jordan Brand athletes to wear on Christmas that season. I think Jimmy Butler wore his pair at some point and I know Russ had a 30.5 version of these as well that he wore at some point, although I don't know if anybody actually wore them on Christmas. My pair is a size 14 so they were either for Jimmy or Kawhi.

I don't know if it comes across in the pictures but the back half of the shoe where the Jumpman is is actually suede.

Those are amazing

Thank you! I'm so excited to own them finally!

Rarest of the rarest! Where did you find them? I see what they are going for and it's insane!!

This sneaker store in LA posted that they had them for sale on IG and I have a few people who look out for me and send me 31s whenever they see them for sale because they know what a big collector of them I am. Luckily I was able to buy them before someone else snatched them up because, given what they've been selling for, they were an incredible deal.

How’d it go? Still would consider a solid outsole pair of lows

there has already been a few reviews on the lows if you get a pair with solid outsole you're good to go. unfortunately for me, even with clean floors the shoe still slips a little. and just fyi, i do scrub the bottom of my shoes after every hoop session, so my outsoles are always clean and dust free.

there has already been a few reviews on the lows if you get a pair with solid outsole you're good to go. unfortunately for me, even with clean floors the shoe still slips a little. and just fyi, i do scrub the bottom of my shoes after every hoop session, so my outsoles are always clean and dust free.
Yeah I’ve watched reviews. Looking for larger real world sample size lol

So you’re translucent still slip

Yeah I’ve watched reviews. Looking for larger real world sample size lol

So you’re translucent still slip

that is correct, even tho i've used the sticky pad to take out most of the dust from my traction prior to the beginning of the game and i've also mopped the floor as well. the rubber squeaks but in this case, doesn't mean anything. still slips a little bit. :frown:

Is the gum sole traction any better?

They were better but they still slipped for me.

It all depends on how you play. If you’re a slasher and cut a lot, it slides. If you’re a low post player that are fast and cut, they’re great.

It’s not a sliding just regularly running up and down the court, it’s when you’re leaning at certain angles and cutting.

They were better but they still slipped for me.

It all depends on how you play. If you’re a slasher and cut a lot, it slides. If you’re a low post player that are fast and cut, they’re great.

It’s not a sliding just regularly running up and down the court, it’s when you’re leaning at certain angles and cutting.
Thanks for the info. By the sound of your last statement, that sounds more dangerous

Dicks definitely the low-key sales racks, they had Kyrie 5 chaos for $80 + 10% by the galleria. But deals can be had if you get lucky like yours.

Left is a 10.5 and right is 10 which works perfectly for me because my TS on my left is 10.5, & right is a 10. So I normally have to buy 10.5's even though the right is is a bit roomier. I know my feet are jacked up.
Swear to go my feet be looking like:sick:
images (7).jpeg

Dicks definitely the low-key sales racks, they had Kyrie 5 chaos for $80 + 10% by the galleria. But deals can be had if you get lucky like yours.

Just found out my old high school hooping buddy works there, and he's gonna start plugging me on anything not size 12 (his size). I'm sure I'll be having some new updates in the outlet/clearance store thread from now on. What size are you again? I'll tell him to watch out for your size too. He says they have nearmates all the time, had some lebron 15s he just sold for $29.99 cause they had no box and no laces, and Jordan 6 all stars size 11/11.5 mismatched size and no box for $32.99. If your ever in DSG ask the sales guy to check for nearmates, they'll be dumb cheap and when you get to the cashier ask for extra% off he said they normally offer up to an additional 40% off on that kind of stuff.

Back
Top Bottom