The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

No surprise the design is trending Retro because that's pretty much the only category that's selling and growing. Performance basketball sales, outside of Curry, are struggling.

Last edited:
No surprise the design is trending Retro because that's pretty much the only category that's selling and growing. Performance basketball sales, outside of Curry, are struggling.

True, and it will be interesting to hear Tinker explain this design if he indeed had a hand in them. He always talks about only thinking about the future and not wanting to look back for new designs.

Tinker Spin:

Looking back at old tapes of Michael play, sometimes he would do things that people have never seen. But also, he would use moves that players haven't used in decades, but with a new twist. I realized, that sometimes when you look towards the future, you also have to take a glance at the past...... So I called Michael, and told him of my new ideas for the 31. He was response was just "I don't give a ****. Mother ******, just make sure them ******* sell this time, you'll costing me money *****".

I Instantly started drawing

Last edited:
@bigj505 @rodrigofresh i know you 2 are out there
nerd.gif
LUUUURRKKKINNNGGGGG

Tinker Voice:

Looking back at old tapes of Michael play, sometimes he would do things that people have never seen. But also, he would use moves that players haven't used in decades, but with a new twist. I realized, that sometimes when you look towards the future, you also have to take a glance at the past...... So I called Michael, and told him of my new ideas for the 31. He was response was just "I don't give a ****. Mother ******, just make sure them ******* sell this time, you'll costing me money *****".

View media item 2081346

Last edited:
Saw the snap chat, they mention the 31 and then he pulls out a box with the xxx and soim that looks exactly like the 30 but with jumpman logo Instead of the xxx logo. 
I don't know if you meant to be hilarious here but that was the 29 lol.

1s don't look good without a swoosh and neither will the xxx1 if thats the inspiration. 

Is this why they released the swooshless low? To prime us for the 31?

Tinker Spin:

LMAO, repped!

I can see the main color panels being the toe and heel like breds/royals. Not like the Melos though. Over the top of the toe like the XXX but shaped like whats on the MTM. The MTM mention makes it pretty clear what to expect. 

Probably why they decided against a swoosh.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Right up there with the foam lite in the
" why'd they even do that tho" shoe category

I liked the foamposite lite, those were awful though

I ended up buying 3 or 4 pair. I haven't worn them in a minute.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom