The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

I stepped on a staple clip which pierced through my sole and now the whole zoom unit is deflated after i pulled it out :,(
Do u think i still can return them or will they say i was just unlucky when walking in them?

I don't disagree with what your saying. But it could be argued that the Royal colorway I PS'd is extremely lazy. I mean literally the only difference between it and the Banned is that the red is flipped to blue haha. Looks good but still lazy. 

A positive is the differing pattern on the ASG compared to others. Maybe they will start mixing it up a bit with the flyweave pattern with future releases. This gives it limitless potential. 
IMO the 31s look at their best when the colorway is "very simple" like the Banneds and the Fine Prints.

Once it does some crazy stuff like the Battle Greys, the Chicagos, the Supernovas (aka Knicks), the Rios, and even their rendition of the Shattered Backboards, then it is less appealing TO ME.  Other people will appreciate that ****, but I can't deal with them crazy colorways.

I can deal with the N7s and the upcoming "Black Toe-looking" colorway, they are a simple design to me in a sense.
Yeah. In this case I think it's best to keep it simple. Like the Banned was an homage to the AJ1 Bred, this should be the same for the AJ1 Royal. Though I like the SBB a lot, some of the colors have been funky. Not always a bad thing but I want it to look like these:

nthat.gif

Christmas Day PE that Jordan Brand athletes will be wearing. One of several PEs that draws inspiration from the White/Red XIII, apparently. Rumored that it will drop on SNKRS on Christmas Day, but we'll see.

I'm sad that I missed the discounted space jam. Someone think of me next time...

Actually. Has anyone had trouble doing exchanges at a shoe palace? Might as well buy a xxxi at this price and do a swap at store for jams.

Last edited:

Christmas Day PE that Jordan Brand athletes will be wearing. One of several PEs that draws inspiration from the White/Red XIII, apparently. Rumored that it will drop on SNKRS on Christmas Day, but we'll see.
As soon as I read Christmas Day PE, I was thinking it was the mystery shoe. That would make sense.

Love these. Hope they're a relatively easy cop.

Edit: Looks like they'll be $200, according to J23. Just need an official colorway if anyone has those details and I'll update the OP.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom