The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Jordan brand trolling us with that PE pair. Look pretty cheap. I doubt RW wears those that much on court. 

Not a Westbrook fan. I get having him as the face of the brand, but would much prefer almost any of the other JB guys. 

Those PEs look like the adidas from a few years back all the college teams were wearing.

Russell Westbrook is the best player on the planet and he will win the MVP this year. Those college Lows r fire. But I cannot stop playing basketball In the 29s; Best basketball shoe ever made in my opinion.

Russell Westbrook is the best player on the planet and he will win the MVP this year. Those college Lows r fire. But I cannot stop playing basketball In the 29s; Best basketball shoe ever made in my opinion.
Arguably best player on planet. Can't front on his skillset or what he's doing this year for sure. Just not a fan of him. Didn't like Kobe either. Doesn't mean he's not Top 5 all time.

Can anyone find a site that has the Black Toes for sale in a size 13? I've checked everywhere and I wanted to pick up another pair.

I do my best not to buy shoes anymore but the gotta shine pack caught my eye. Couldn't resist 30 percent off of the 31s
The 31s looked better than I expected. I'm glad I copped. Fun shoe to wear all around, while some of the classics I only wear when weather allows and special occasions. 

He probably will win MVP this year (deservedly so IMO) but he is nowhere near the best player on this planet.

Last edited:
Still looking for black toes for around $120.

Hey buddy, I remembered you were looking for the Black Toes on discount? While it isn't $120, EB has 20% off right now and can be used on the Black Toes. Comes out to $147 shipped! I too was waiting for the $120-$130 range, but it seems that these are starting to dry up at certain spots. And I figured $147 vs finding them a month later for $130ish isn't worth waiting for. Jumped at my size on EB and I can't wait to get them.

Crossing my fingers that the box isn't killed by the dreaded Eastbay bag of death!!! [emoji]128541[/emoji] Hope this helps you out! [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Anytime I use EB always add the gift box. No plastic bag of death.[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

I will end up with all 3 pairs from the gotta shine pack...Will definitely be copping the 31s or 6s this weekend depending on the better deal found on them..JB really saved all star this year considering Nike dropped the ball with not releasing an AS pack IMO!

The 31s looked better than I expected. I'm glad I copped. Fun shoe to wear all around, while some of the classics I only wear when weather allows and special occasions. 

Figured these would be gone by now but NDC still has a fsr. Debating getting these or black cats.

Any chance ASG go on discount?

Back
Top Bottom