[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by YMCMB

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

Originally Posted by tooreal23

smh at the clean being 320kbs and the dirty being like 220
youre dumb and have no clue what youre talkin about. v2 > 320 any day
Actually it's you that has no clue what you're talking about
laugh.gif
, V2 is variable between 160-210 kbps while a 320 CBR is just straight 320 kbps the whole way.  V0 is comparable to 320kbps with the advantage of not having such a large file size and the similar audio quality.

however, the clean "320" version that's been floating around was transcoded from a copy of the album that was lower than that, so it wasn't actually high quality. it pisses me off how everyone on the internet nowadays downloads an mp3 and changes the bitrate to 320-you are not making it sound better, you're just making the file bigger 
30t6p3b.gif
So if I'm looking for the best quality what should I keep my eyes on? and how can you tell something has been transcoded?
The only way to tell if its a transcode is to use a program like audiocity or adobe audition and look at the spectral view. The version you want to be looking for is either 320k or V0, but for the best get the flac which you can use to convert to 320k or V0. 

Can someone list all the noticeable differences in the retail version from all the leaked tracks?
Just wondering.

PO

Originally Posted by fskip2myloon

Originally Posted by YMCMB

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

Originally Posted by tooreal23

smh at the clean being 320kbs and the dirty being like 220
youre dumb and have no clue what youre talkin about. v2 > 320 any day
Actually it's you that has no clue what you're talking about
laugh.gif
, V2 is variable between 160-210 kbps while a 320 CBR is just straight 320 kbps the whole way.  V0 is comparable to 320kbps with the advantage of not having such a large file size and the similar audio quality.

however, the clean "320" version that's been floating around was transcoded from a copy of the album that was lower than that, so it wasn't actually high quality. it pisses me off how everyone on the internet nowadays downloads an mp3 and changes the bitrate to 320-you are not making it sound better, you're just making the file bigger 
30t6p3b.gif
So if I'm looking for the best quality what should I keep my eyes on? and how can you tell something has been transcoded?
The only way to tell if its a transcode is to use a program like audiocity or adobe audition and look at the spectral view. The version you want to be looking for is either 320k or V0, but for the best get the flac which you can use to convert to 320k or V0. 
i got this program called MP3 poweramp 
it was free and it lets you cut mp3s, like make them shorter or whatever and also change them to MP3 Flac or wave and wahtever

but in downloading that it tells you everything you want to know about the MP3 in properties or just simply putting your mouse over the file in the preview. its pretty cool 

here is the link if anyone is interested, it http://www.dbpoweramp.com/

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/its free if you google well

Posting this clip from Kanye's Today Show interview, again sorry if this has been posted already

After watching this, I can't help but feel extremely frustrated on Kanye's behalf. You can tell by the tone of the interview that he was not being taken seriously and that Matt Lauer's intent was not to allow him a forum to do the right thing but to make him look like an ##*. Not to say I agree with the things he's done, but its been YEARS and the man has clearly gotten his "punishment" from society and grown significantly as a result. This should have been Kanye's opportunity to show that to the public. Proof that once you play the race card as an African-American, you can NEVER take it back or live it down  Unfortunate but hey, its American media what do you expect *kanye shrug* this definitely frames the previous interview very well, I wonder which came first.

That being said he was wylin a lil bit lol. "I dont need all the jazz" and all the comments to the folks off camera had me
roll.gif

Volkswaggin Chedda wrote:
Posting this clip from Kanye's Today Show interview, again sorry if this has been posted already

After watching this, I can't help but feel extremely frustrated on Kanye's behalf. You can tell by the tone of the interview that he was not being taken seriously and that Matt Lauer's intent was not to allow him a forum to do the right thing but to make him look like an ##*. Not to say I agree with the things he's done, but its been YEARS and the man has clearly gotten his "punishment" from society and grown significantly as a result. This should have been Kanye's opportunity to show that to the public. Proof that once you play the race card as an African-American, you can NEVER take it back or live it down� Unfortunate but hey, its American media what do you expect *kanye shrug* this definitely frames the previous interview very well, I wonder which came first.

That being said he was wylin a lil bit lol. "I dont need all the jazz" and all the comments to the folks off camera had me
roll.gif

roll.gif
@ Kanye's nervous gestures throughout the interview
roll.gif

+

Watching the interview I totally agree with Kanye on why he was pissed about them playing the "VMA" clip. Very rude to play it DURING his explanation on why he came up on stage.

cant wait for the 22nd to get here. I'm gonna cop this, MOTM2, Nothing and maybe another copy of MOTM1 if I feel like it
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

ok, someone needs to clarify this for me

in 'runaway', is that sample saying "reaction!" or "we at cha!" or what??

So far this is
pimp.gif
. I haven't listened to anything but Power, Monster and Runaway and its not like I bumped those more than a few times each. So everything is new to me. I'm gonna be playing this for awhile.

Blame Game, Hell of a Life, and Gorgeous are good enough that I'm actually happy with this album, but mostly because I know that in a few months when the Good Friday songs are no longer overplayed to me I will like it more.

I dont mess with Lost in the World, Rick Ross, Monster, and Rick Ross though

Back
Top Bottom