[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

pimp.gif
Ricky Ross ripped DIAND

ok im done searching so much for a clean version. they sniped them all. w.e let me know when the deluxe versions out. really wanna hear mama's boyfriend.

Blame game was cool. its crazy how u can hear that piano riff so much and it not get old.

i know Amber's soul will burn when she hears Blame Game.. especially the Chris Rock skit.

cant believe im really holding out...its harder when you are in the know and actually know u can try to get to the album/songs if you wanted too...damn you Niketalk! lol

yeah, Devil In A New Dress is 7 minutes with a guitar solo and a verse from Rozay. i think the only leak left untouched is Monster.

aside from very small changes, nothing really dramatic

Adding extra features, pushing the chorus to the front of the song, beats stay the same more or less if you watched the 40 min video you'll see some subtle changes

1 listen in, and I think this album is only OK. Maybe it will grow on me but I doubt it, since I've heard all the GOOD fridays and the 40min video and I thought they were only OK.

nice chris rock feature though!

The songs I like so far in order: Dark Fantasy>Lost in the World>Power>everything else, I really wish ye didn't have ross of devil in a new dress, he ruined the song for me and that was my favorite song from the Good Fridays.

I think the album knocks, if we hadn't heard any of the songs due to GOOD Fridays, we would be saying this is a classic.

you cats are ruthless asking for pms
indifferent.gif
...if your going to dl then learn to use google, but realtalk go out and support this man

Is there still gonna be those 5 bonus tracks that was posted last week, I think they are suppose to be itunes exclusives. I'm just wondering because I looked at the track list on itunes and didn't see those bonus tracks listed. 

Originally Posted by hymen man

I think the album knocks, if we hadn't heard any of the songs due to GOOD Fridays, we would be saying this is a classic.

speak for yourself...

Am waiting for my beats by dre Solo HD's that i order to come before I listen 
And i plan to buy the real Album so am probably going to only download Chain heavy and Mama's boyfriend since they are iTunes exclusive 

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

Originally Posted by hymen man

speak for yourself...

Word, I take the statement back.. that's my opinion though.

Man Kanye really really really went in on Amber on Blame game. One of the best songs i've heard from him..

Back
Top Bottom