The Official Kanye West x Jay-Z "Watch The Throne" Album Thread Vol. "Ham" Coming 1.11.11

Figured might as well make a separate thread to talk specifically about this collaborative project.  You know consolidate the Jay, Ye, and every other producer/artist threads into one.  Am I rite?  or no?  shrug...

Coming January 11, 2011:

11wdaax.gif

Figured might as well make a separate thread to talk specifically about this collaborative project.  You know consolidate the Jay, Ye, and every other producer/artist threads into one.  Am I rite?  or no?  shrug...

Coming January 11, 2011:

11wdaax.gif

You, I'm calling bs on the whole ROC/hov/iluminati deal, the past 2 years it's gotten to the point where it's TOO obvious, almost a joke and for all we know they're laughing at us and anyone entertaining the idea. Illuminati or not, GOOD music is good music.

You, I'm calling bs on the whole ROC/hov/iluminati deal, the past 2 years it's gotten to the point where it's TOO obvious, almost a joke and for all we know they're laughing at us and anyone entertaining the idea. Illuminati or not, GOOD music is good music.

this song better have a hard beat I loved chain heavy and the beat was aight but that song needed a boom/bap beat, really excited tho

this song better have a hard beat I loved chain heavy and the beat was aight but that song needed a boom/bap beat, really excited tho

Originally Posted by MR FREEZE

it's lex luger, so i'm gonna say itll probably be BMF part 7.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif

I aint complaining though.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif

I aint complaining though.

Back
Top Bottom