The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

KneeNoh wrote:
Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

KneeNoh wrote:
pimp.gif
You already know.
eek.gif

laugh.gif
why you surprised?

Well yea.... this isn't coming out for Xbox.... so we figured.....
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

You mean besides the horrible PSN interface? Or the lack of party chat? Hell the lack of quick chat invites IN GAME... No M$ is winning because their service isfar superior to that PSN offers.
Horrible? Just different. I prefer Sony's... if I want to talk to someone, I'll $++!+$# call them.

How are your rip-off Wii characters?
laugh.gif

Please let's not get on that HORRIBLE thing called home.
laugh.gif
It doesn't matter anyways. come tomorrow i'll be on that HORRIBLE PSN playing Killzone for a while. So I'll have to learn to tolerate its inferiority.
^^ eh, its not sony ...its the game developers, its up to them if they want to implement it ...some games already have that function ...
No its Sony... really has VERY little to do with Game Devs..
It's not Sony, it's a developer implementation.

Microsoft has a patent on (the way you access) in-game music access from the HDD, just nothing Sony can do about it. Sony patent is very similar to Microsoftas in the tool to access your music form the PS3 HDD is there but the developers have to implement it (like turning on a light switch). Basically Devsimplement the function for gamers instead of Sony because of the Microsoft patent.

Anyways, lets start a [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]clan list[/color], ill update the OP

1. Raadius

Actually I got it. Joint wasn't reading any of my discs..so I just blew in the slot(pause/no pause?) and it started working again.
laugh.gif

I was like the hell?

I almost cried like a girl.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

But yeah put me on the list Boost. ID is BigSmitty202

Anyways, lets start a clan list, ill update the OP

1. Raadius
2. BigSmitty202
3. o_BAD_RELIGION_o
Also, Rell has a GameBattles team going. He can throw up the link, but I suggest you only join if...

a.) you are free most week nights/week end evenings

b.) have some skills.

c.) specialize in a certain class. We can't have 6 snipers per match.

You deleted me as a joke for some reason, I think because I booted you from a lobby....
roll.gif

Don't remember haven't actually looked at my friend list in awhile haha

Sign me up. I might just stay in Friday to play all night. But idk cus the freaks are waitin at the club.
laugh.gif

PSN: KILLMATIC85

Must be something in the air in Canada...
I see you on my list...unless you're talking about Terror_state

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

You deleted me as a joke for some reason, I think because I booted you from a lobby....
roll.gif
Don't remember haven't actually looked at my friend list in awhile haha
smh.gif
your last login 13days ago

hey
IHeartBoost

In canada

ebgames gives u the demo code
Bestbuy gives u a Beanie
amazon.ca gives u a beanie and retail on Amazon.ca is 54.00CND

Ok so here's my question/hope. Do they have let a last stand or something cuz I'm sick of not being revived and I can't meek the dude that justbodied me when he runs by. Ps the game mode switchin durin the match is straight piff!

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

hey
IHeartBoost

In canada

ebgames gives u the demo code
Bestbuy gives u a Beanie
amazon.ca gives u a beanie and retail on Amazon.ca is 54.00CND
Thanks, OP updated.

Sign me up for the clan.
I made a new PSN for this tho. Tired of my lame $$% last one. Thats also why I havent been on CoD lately. Been playing under the new psn.

PSN: Noskey

Back
Top Bottom