The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

i'm bout to hop on now...any one down?
nerd.gif

Almost forgot... but I'll be there around 7:30 for a little warm up, haven't played in over a month
laugh.gif

Like I said in the PS3 thread, if theres room I'm down for the clan match.

I'll jump on in a few to run some games.

UPDATE:

As of now, there are only 3 clans (including ours) signed up for the 4 clan tournament...so if one more clan doesn't sign up by that time, no matchtonight.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

There's still two hours left so who knows...I'll update later on...

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

Crap I forgot I needed to download the update still....
Do it now!
laugh.gif

Alright, I just checked and I see 4 clans signed up so we should be good to go...like I said, I'll play this round only if y'all need me to...if not,then J-Didds, iKon and whoever else from N T K L that feels like playing now...

First match should be in about 20 minutes...15 past the hour.

So is it cool if I join in? I dont wanna steal someones spot if they've been signed up for this match for a while now.

nvm, I misread the '6 players' as 6 from each side. I'll be watching for part of it tho. Ya'll better win.

Originally Posted by 18key

So is it cool if I join in? I dont wanna steal someones spot if they've been signed up for this match for a while now.

nvm, I misread the '6 players' as 6 from each side.

If you dont get in hit me same psn name as my sn in here Im just on shoot @#* up now

Originally Posted by datruth92803

Originally Posted by 18key

If you dont get in hit me same psn name as my sn in here Im just on shoot @#* up now
Word. Lets run some regular games. Anyone else not in the clan matches, lets get in a game.

Bout to hit you up right now datruth.

Actually, I'm gonna eat some dinner first. I'll be back on in a little bit.

Lets just say I was a BEAST in the 1st round. Didn't even need iLLoquent or J-Didds could've taken this round by myself
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

Lets just say I was a BEAST in the 1st round. Didn't even need iLLoquent or J-Didds could've taken this round by myself
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We're in the game by ourselves...3 of us just chillin' and %@*#.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ me having 6 deaths without facing anenemy.
laugh.gif

And I tried to block ikon so he wouldn't be able to place his bomb...but I ended up being the odd man out.
mad.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Finals is at 12:30/9:30...anyone who ain't playing can still spectate, I think.

Anyone down to run the Finals with me and iLLoquent?

edit: nvm noskey showed up.

2nd edit
laugh.gif
: noskey just left....

I'm done with missile launchers. Was at a game that allowed them and for the first time in weeks or months (not ever sure how long) I finished under .500.It was really bad, 17-24. Had idiot %@! teammates who weren't even trying to win the god damn missions (we lost 5-2) and way over half the other team hadfreaking missle/grenade launchers. That +!@$%++ armor is gay and I hate using missile launchers because it's no fun. There was only one sniper and he wason the other team. Nobody else using it; not necessarily a bad thing, but out of 32 players we had one sniper and almost everyone else missile launchers. Someengineers, but they were on my team. Not really many sabateurs or medics. I was jumping around, but my record was so bad I started using a missile launcher inthe end to try and get my score up a little. God it's frustrating being on a bad team and losing. I was at a game with a good team and lost, but Ididn't care since everyone played well and we just got beat.

Back
Top Bottom