THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
that toe box 
mean.gif
sick.gif

obviously venomenons/KB24s

also, price should be at around $200 minimum. Don't forget that regular Flyknits cost a fortune and regular Kobe Elites cost $200.
be ready to dig deep people.

They really can't just go from $140 to $180 or $200. That'd be OD, even for Nike! :lol:

They take a model throw Kevlar accents on it, call it "Elite" and take if from $140 to $220.......nothing at this point will surprise me. We'll be staring at a $250 elite 9 before you know it. SMH

intrigued as hell with the flyknit, need to see the whole shoe tho.

dont like the fact its a mid but if its like, comfortable as hell and hugs your foot then ill def get a pair.

also, price should be at around $200 minimum. Don't forget that regular Flyknits cost a fortune and regular Kobe Elites cost $200.

damn kobes hitting lebron prices now :x ?

I dont know whats gonna happen ..price is one thing but im thinking about the knit on court ..running all you need is comfort ..playing ball you need support and stability that knit doesnt have ..im curious to see how this goes down

I dont know whats gonna happen ..price is one thing but im thinking about the knit on court ..running all you need is comfort ..playing ball you need support and stability that knit doesnt have ..im curious to see how this goes down

I'm thinking there will be fuse supports running down the shoe giving it stability much like the 8s. Not too concerned since the Kobe line has done an awesome job with the heel cups and lockdown regardless of the material of the upper

I'm thinking there will be fuse supports running down the shoe giving it stability much like the 8s. Not too concerned since the Kobe line has done an awesome job with the heel cups and lockdown regardless of the material of the upper
em is strong vs knit ..but I can see it working with low profile kobes ..its really fun to think about this kinda stuff ..shoe designers got a good life

Don't nike know that if eastbay or FTl didn't have the 20% discount the elites would be sitting? Smh $60 increase is crazy, hopefully military discount can be used on these. Flyknit with the kobe line crazy uppers would be sick.

Don't nike know that if eastbay or FTl didn't have the 20% discount the elites would be sitting? Smh $60 increase is crazy, hopefully military discount can be used on these. Flyknit with the kobe line crazy uppers would be sick.
They're not sitting on ndc tho... Ndc doesn't have coupon codes.

em is strong vs knit ..but I can see it working with low profile kobes ..its really fun to think about this kinda stuff ..shoe designers got a good life
The EM on the Kobe 8s is different from the EM on runners though. It's stiffer and doesn't have as much give. I'd expect Nike to do the same for the flyknit material being put on the 9's upper so that it's more reinforced.

Last edited:
[quote name="Wayne141"]
The EM on the Kobe 8s is different from the EM on runners though. It's stiffer and doesn't have as much give. I'd expect Nike to do the same for the flyknit material being put on the 9's upper so that it's more reinforced.[/quote]

The Kobe 8s have hyperfuse on the toebox area to enforce the area with a stiffer material and create stability on a mesh upper.

With the price increase I don't want to think about the price on iD. Either 1 or none depending on the options.

above LeBron prices.

dude, the em/flyknit thing is the same issue last year with the 8s. I'm pretty sure the upper will be different from the running kicks. Also, the design is generous with reinforcement. 8)

as for Nike IDs, I'm not too optimistic about this one. It might be a limited slot kinda thing with limited options. The 9 is not your typical Kobe shoe that they can just glue on together in 5 minutes. :lol:

above LeBron prices.

dude, the em/flyknit thing is the same issue last year with the 8s. I'm pretty sure the upper will be different from the running kicks. Also, the design is generous with reinforcement. 8)

as for Nike IDs, I'm not too optimistic about this one. It might be a limited slot kinda thing with limited options. The 9 is not your typical Kobe shoe that they can just glue on together in 5 minutes. :lol:

So are they going to be a big hit? If you had to guess

Back
Top Bottom