THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Wait... are people really trying to make fun of a dude for collecting video games... on a forum where people have dozens and HUNDREDS of pairs of shoes. Have y'all lost ALL perspective on the outside world?
i mean i don't collect shoes.

but i understand it.

whats the point of doubling up on the same game?
laugh.gif

Just tore my ACL playing ball so I just wanna make sure I'm good before I fall asleep tonight.

8am ET nike tweets the link and try from there?

I wouldn't be surprised if HoH Canal St. has leftover pairs for sale in the morning. The manager said they got a large shipment and were only supposed to sell 12 pairs tomorrow and save the rest for next weekend, but they've decided to make their entire alotment available.

but i understand it.

whats the point of doubling up on the same game? :lol:

One to play, one to either put on display or possibly sell later, the exact same as with sneakers, or baseball cards, or [insert collectible item here]. There are more than a few older games worth a decent amount of money these days.

Yeah sealed games. Why is that funny? It's called doubling up. Is the concept of collecting lost on you? [@=https://niketalk.com/members/109088"media, 638022"][/GALLERY]
[/URL]

a video game?!?!

A VIDEO GAME?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you got two ps3s, xbox 360s, and dreamcasts, and supernintendo's stocked up too?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I dont collect games but I don't get what's so funny about keeping sealed games. It's like keeping shoes DS. And concept as shoes, they're worth more when brand new.

View media item 638022

a video game?!?!

A VIDEO GAME?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you got two ps3s, xbox 360s, and dreamcasts, and supernintendo's stocked up too?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What's the difference between that and have 2 pairs of the same shoe? Games was an example of collecting. Wasn't meant to take over the thread. To answer your question FF7 blk label, NES SMB and MGS PS1 blk label to name a few. Back to the Kobe's fellas.

I wouldn't be surprised if HoH Canal St. has leftover pairs for sale in the morning. The manager said they got a large shipment and were only supposed to sell 12 pairs tomorrow and save the rest for next weekend, but they've decided to make their entire alotment available.

Well this is a new development.

[Begin Wild Speculation/]

Could Nike be doing a limited release this weekend and then a larger release around the ASG?

[/End Wild Speculation]

That is very interesting.

Not going to assume anything with Nike and their BS...

But their full-on marketing campaign would make a little more sense.

but i understand it.

whats the point of doubling up on the same game?
laugh.gif
whats the point of doubling up on shoes? thats a practice i will never understand, its like a step below resellers both are greedy one hoarding one selling
mean.gif

If I end up getting a pair and having to trade with someone, would getting 1/2 up or 1/2 size down be my best bet if I can't get my true size?

whats the point of doubling up on shoes? thats a practice i will never understand, its like a step below resellers both are greedy one hoarding one selling :smh:

If your not a collector or into collecting you wouldn't understand. There's a lot of things people do I don't get but I don't knock them for it. Let me live bruh. You just called more than half the people on NT greedy hoarders. Lol

Last edited:
The point is, if you just want to keep this kobe 9 in your closet, bec it makes u feel better having a shoe deadstock knowing that the aftermarket value is high. Kobe & avar didn't spend days designing/innovating this just so you can have it in your collection. If you're not wearing this either to hoop or casually then you are lame. period.

You sir sound like a broke hater.

This thread and the dunk thread really, I mean REALLY, suck right now. What's wrong with y'all??

Why don't you add to the thread then and make it better?

Back
Top Bottom