THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
WTF

Got the message that a size 9 was added to my cart and go to checkout and nothing is there

mean.gif

wow - I just got confirmation for size 10.5…took me 1:39.

Waited in line 3 times.  Site crashed multiple times putting into my cart.  Got it in my cart and it wouldn't let me put my billing info in…it would just erase all my info over and over again when hitting next.  Finally got it to refresh on my phone and they finally showed up in my cart on my phone.  Checked out using said phone…BAM…just got my confirmation email!

wow - I just got confirmation for size 10.5…took me 1:39.

Waited in line 3 times.  Site crashed multiple times putting into my cart.  Got it in my cart and it wouldn't let me put my billing info in…it would just erase all my info over and over again when hitting next.  Finally got it to refresh on my phone and they finally showed up in my cart on my phone.  Checked out using said phone…BAM…just got my confirmation email!

Congrats man I'm still waiting in line for my 10.5

For everyone who is having trouble USE THE MOBILE SITE.  I logged in on my iPhone and the pair that was snatched from my cart was mysteriously there.  I checked out, and already got the email confirmation.  Did the same thing in my wife's account, and checked out there too.  Sign in on your phone.

**** it i hope the site crashes on every release. i have been striking out on almost every limited release since Nike put the "waiting in line" system in, and i was able to grab both the Kobes and Dunks today

Signed in on my phone, no dice. Signed in on a different browser, no dice.

Whoever got the 11.5 that was in my cart.....you're a lucky bastard

Back
Top Bottom