THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
After two hours, I sign into my account again and see the original size 10 sitting there. Copped with quickness, I'm so relieved.

Just saw a cancellation email in the Dunk thread.

f54779bf_Untitled.png

Brace yourselves.
brace-yourselves.jpg

Showing site is down for everything for me... I wonder if their controlling traffic and letting the people who had them in their cart checkout first. I can't even access any off the links on twitter and check out.
Don't think so I had tiffs in my cart very early on and took me until an hour and 27 minutes later to check out. Seem to have struck out on these no worries tho I'll stay patient till I get a chance to cop a pair to hoop in.

If this many people got the extra limited Kobe 9s I know for a fact I will have both the perspective and the details.

Just got the dunks also, holy smokes. I'm excited to go to work now! The shoes are still there, I hope everyone gets through

Last edited:
I find it odd that every other link is up but the kobe link is brings you to a site down page.

the pair is no longer in my cart. But now im using a different laptop so maybe that also makes it worse. Tried it on my phone and no pair there either. The original laptop i was using died and i had to go to class so i grabbed my mac and now i'm on my mac trying to access my cart and no shoe lol

For what it's worth, after entering a line AGAIN for Tiffs I got a pair in cart and was able to check out 2 mins ago.  This was all on my PC.  May get cancelled but, just sharing my experience.

Back
Top Bottom