THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I still think the next 3 after the ASG will be less limited if not general. They are already on Footlocker and Foot Action release calendar. 

Something about the Yeezy drop was a mistake and everyone who copped will get refunded..

And Nike will make an announcement tmoro..

At least that's whats goin around on IG..

But anywho, Kobe 9..

Yeah I'm also despising seeing Amare and JR lose in those beauties and I don't have em..
Sounds like a rumor from someone who was too bitter about missing out

Something about the Yeezy drop was a mistake and everyone who copped will get refunded..

And Nike will make an announcement tmoro..

At least that's whats goin around on IG..
No 

and restocks on preludes 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
This is the 3rd time I'm asking, are the inspirations a GR? Or are they limited like the MPs? If they are then are there any kobe 9 GR?
I think the numbers for inspiration and precision will be higher based on the fact that nike stores in Sydney will get those, but not any others.

Could've sworn one of the undftd stores had them yesterday. Maybe someone on IG/twitter was trolling. Apologies if that info is wrong.

Got my pair today at NT. These fit a but bigger than the 8 imo. I was so stoked that I got it! :smile:

Anybody willing to plug me for the MP 9s sz11?

i'll look out for you in the future... even the ASG pack next weekend.

Need these before valentines! :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Got my pair today at NT. These fit a but bigger than the 8 imo. I was so stoked that I got it! :smile:

Oh man difference of opinion on fits here..

Just afraid that if I go down to an 11.5 the fit will be compromised but the length will be justified..

Finally got a pair for $380 shipped. "I'm out the game." He said browsing prices for a pair red Octobers

View media item 792443 Picked mine up yesterday... Wasn't to hyped just walked in to HOH Vancouver to pick up flyknit trainers for the gf and decided to enter the raffle. Now trying to decide to keep or resell. Would only use em for ball and I already have 2 pairs of Kobe 8s. IDs and the Easters.

Back
Top Bottom