THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Yeah, they tried to sell me that one on Friday. I held the AF1s next to them. I'd prefer a black with crimson check. Can't understand how with 2 Yeezy's, FB Roshe, AF1, Foams, Kobe, IDs, etc they don't have a matching shirt.

One small thing I don't like about the 9's is that it doesn't have the snake around the tongue like the 8's. Obviously a very small detail but I think that really made them pop with the logo.
Yeah, snake around the logo would have been nice but if you look close at the tongue below the logo where there is a hole through which the laces go through, you'll notice that they made it look like a snake's head. Really badass, IMO.

Last edited:
Held out long enough. Not having any 9's in my collection thus far was irking me. Grabbed the Crimson's today and the Easter's last week. Both with the Bday coupon of course.
happy.gif
nice pickups

Held out long enough. Not having any 9's in my collection thus far was irking me. Grabbed the Crimson's today and the Easter's last week. Both with the Bday coupon of course.
happy.gif
I'm feeling the Crimsons. Not too sure how I feel about the Easters yet.. gonna have to see them in person

Last edited:

I'm feeling the Crimsons. Not too sure how I feel about the Easters yet.. gonna have to see them in person
easter's look dope in person, i just cant pull em off. nice pick ups.
This. It's just a matter of being able to pull it off. I mean, this will make you look really young n hip coz the colors especially the volt in it will really pop out. Crazy pop out. One random dude commented that it was blindingly bright and I agree. haha

But it looks good. Just gotta get used to lots of people looking at your feet when you're wearing them. 

yeah... i experienced that when i wore my easters... people tend to look at your feet because the volts are really striking specially under the sun...

If those crimsons would have dropped in the high top elite version, it would have been lights out!

Yeah my FTL let me used the bday coupon when u bought my crimson, I showed them on my phone lol and just had to print it out. then again the store manager is my close friend lol.

they did tell me though they don't take the bday coupons as much anymore if they don't have a vip number on the top
HOH in Holyoke Mass...actually my first time trying the bday coupon on rd so im not sure if they usually honor it...def doubt it for jays but who knows, like you guys said, each store and employee/manager is different

These crimsons seem to be a little less bulky than the Bruce Lee's. I dunno if its because they're black, but they seem sleeker

Thanks guys.

I was able to get the Crimsons with the bday coupon at an outlet that has foot locker here in SoCal. Dude was hella chill, I asked him if anything was excluded and he scanned the wall and said nothing was excluded. They had Easters, BLs and the crimsons. They didn't have my size in the Lees and I originally wanted to get the Easters, but the Crimsons next to them were more my style. Place is like 40 minutes away no traffic, but it might have to be my go-to spot.

these guys are contradicting themselves on the same day, one reply said may 23, the other june. but i guess the important thing is they are releasing in europe... but im not in europe anyway so moot point for me

^^^I was struggling between the Kobe's and the Concords. Ended up with the Concords, but I'm gonna get those too eventually. That colorway is sooooo clean. Nice pickup

Bought maestros for maybe just a lil over a month ago over paypal and one of the flyknit ripped , do you guys think I can get some sort of money back? Or dispute through paypal? Maybe the seller weaked the flyknit? This is unusual , it's DS too

Back
Top Bottom