THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
excuse my stupidity, but i have one nagging question...

on the box of an official legit pair of kobe 9 elites, does the side label say "Kobe IX Elite" or "Kobe 9 ELITE"???

will rep everyone who posts picks of their labels and helps me out...

SC said the 5/17 are limited. Don't know if that will be true. Either way hope will be easy cop. (No Inflammatory Slurs When Describing them Please)

My Heroes shipped too. 
nthat.gif

How do you guys clean your 9 Elites when they get dirty? Jason Markk isn't an option, because I can't get it anywhere and the shipping to Finland costs way too much.

guys my kobe 9 allstars sole doesnt completely glow pretty much the outer section of the sole any one else get that?..

guys my kobe 9 allstars sole doesnt completely glow pretty much the outer section of the sole any one else get that?..

The outsoles contain phosphors that have to be energized before they radiate light. I don't know if you charged the entire sole under a light but if not, do that and see if it works.

Yup was going to say the same thing. Maybe a lot of people canceled their orders.

Lots of people getting back at Nike by buying shoes then immediately cancelling orders.

Back
Top Bottom