THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Wow the purple fly knits look good there. Maybe I will be buying them, retail only though. Not paying resale.

Thank you brother! Means a lot. Man I'm jealous of your showtimes man! They're beautiful. And im lovin your purple fades!
No problem bro. Yea man I was just real happy to get a pair of them. I always flip flop between the show times and inspirations for my fave cw. Thank you sir. I try and get a shot of the purple fades anytime I can lol.

I see some pre-orders available on the bay for the MJ flyknit lows for $300 shipped with receipt. How reliable would you guys say the bay pre-orders are? I'm tempted to pick up a pair just so I don't have to deal with launch day craziness. 

^

I find it better to at least try first before paying resell value.

A lot of cats are suspicious of the quantity as they;re the 1st FK Lows.

With that being said, sometimes Nike rewards us with the King's Prides or Sulfurs.

I'd really just hate to be the guy that coughed up hard earned extra money on a would be GR release.

Then again, veteran NTers have thankfully steered me clear of bad deals and paying resell prices in general.

If you absolutely must have them, which I don't given my Lewi like surplus of fades, then pay whatever price you feel is worth it.

Also, sneaker gods.   Just in case you're listening...  Even though I technically said i don't need these; I absolutely must have them.  So no funny business.

Last edited:
Damn loving your collection folks. Been lurking around for size 7.5 mp's and perspective. It's a journey!!
Don't think they released 7.5 in mps. Maybe in Asia but not in the states. My tts is 8 and I wear 7.5 in elites and just had to settle for a size 8 mps. Never seen a 7.5 in mps.

FK lows are what I've been waiting for! I wonder how they would feel on the court compared to the EM lows though. I've never tried on the high tops, or any FK shoe for that matter, so I wouldn't know. It wouldn't surprise me if they felt more secure on the foot. They look a lot more durable too.

Either way, I think imma be going for both the Beethovens and MJs as long as the price is Bob Barker. 

Too ill.

Back
Top Bottom