THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The Chinas are nice. The tongue detailing is definitely pretty cool. Can't really go wrong with red/gold IMO.

I believe they had a small restock of them at mercer back then. That is where the ones at flight club came from.

ferrari XIV's were just announced to drop on Aug. 16th. Hopefully that makes it much easier for our beethovens!!! LOL

Son of a beesting. I came in here and saw that htm pair with a release date, didn't even check the actual date just saw numbers and I got very excited. That was cruel

I heard Mercer had the black, grey, and black multicolor HTMs, but not sure if they also had the white MC gum bottoms.

I'm officially out on those grey joints. Crimsons and Hyper Cobalts last week, Acid Lion and Gator King today. Wallet hurting'. Beethoven's probably next cop, and an ID pair.

I hear ya

I almost bit the bullet and got the other two ASGs (Lebron and KD) from the Finishline restock but I would rather have the Spurs Kobes coming out on August 16.

I know they are are the Tovens but they will be used for my spurs gear, details included.

good question....im passing if they drop with the white swoosh also.  black looks so much better...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom