THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Don't know if this was asked before but anyone noticed that unlike the 8s the kobe 9 XDR's sole looks exactly the same as the regular ones? are they really "more durable rubber?" :/

China pack (from nike cn website)
View media item 1112896

It's basically the same traction pattern but a different material or rubber I believe

Underlay on Red fk's still looks like it could be a mix of colors with black. I'm hopeful. I wish they had a different color overtop FK on the medial side which it looks like they dont.

I really do want to use one of the  codes but I cant come to terms with taking it from some person who got them legit.

Well went ahead and ordered an ID with my code, figured I better use it before it got snatched up by someone else. Was planning on using it on the Beethoven's but this will do I suppose.

If you have a discount code for ndc, it can be used on anything. They might pull the plug on using it for IDs tho.

Those Red Flyknit lows are looking 
nthat.gif
. Beethoven's have been looking good for months. I've got a feeling I'm gonna be picking up all Flyknit lows. Which isn't a bad thing lol

That's what is stopping me from picking them up.  I haven't bought shoes with that much white since K-Swiss and Air Force 1s were in style.
ohwell.gif

I would have preferred that they look more like the Details.
lol same…woulda been way hotter with more grey/black in the weave and if they kept the outer swoosh black….easy pass not feeling them at all 

What would you guys recommend I use to color in the White swoosh on the Beethovens? I'm kinda disappointed they changed the retail version of the show to that white swoosh.  It looked perfect in my eyes with the black swoosh on the outside

Last edited:
I want someone to post Beethoven's and Detail's side by side to convince me that there is enough of a difference to have both. :lol:

Only elite high I have is Detail and I love Beethoven too and I think like you, is this two have the same shade of grey why do I want both. Anyway Beethoven copped.lol.

On the edge of my Kobe 9 EM soles, they seem to stick out a bit so it isn't exactly a leveled sole. Compared with my kobe 9 high elites, the edge of the soles are more even. Is this normal for the kobe 9 EM soles? (I only care because the first day I balled in the lows, I slid and did the splits and was concerned that this may have an effect on it?)

I had the same problem. I kept tripping on the the outrigger for some reason. I also found that the grip would literally hold my foot in place, It took some getting used to. I ended up spraining my knee pretty badly though :/ I don't want to blame the shoes because I like them so much.

On the edge of my Kobe 9 EM soles, they seem to stick out a bit so it isn't exactly a leveled sole. Compared with my kobe 9 high elites, the edge of the soles are more even. Is this normal for the kobe 9 EM soles? (I only care because the first day I balled in the lows, I slid and did the splits and was concerned that this may have an effect on it?)
If you're talking about the outer edge near the front, that's the outrigger. It's there for lateral support to help keep you from rolling your ankle.

Back
Top Bottom