The Official Kobe X iD thread

3 orders placed should be in a month, thank you swoosh other wise i would have only put one in  

Think I'm going to wait till they give us a black midsole

I can apparently only do real boring and simple colorways that would nevertheless look pretty decent in person. Anyways, here's a pair of Imperials. 

My top 5 choices...  I'll probably make 2-3 (after I see the AS options).  Inspirations are obvious...
I'm always partial to Mag IDs, that's usually the first thing I try to make with a new ID just to see how it'll come out, for now I'll just stick with my bootleg Mags:

interested to see how the white upper looks. Would love to use it but dont want it to yellow like the lebrons due to the material

I actually like how simple everything is. It's alot easier to match everything without that stupid black shank plate and weird color blocking that the IXs had.

On the lookout for the All-Star options but I was messing around with these. Kinda based off the superhero kobe 8 elite.

Last edited:
I think its a little too soon to pull the trigger on ID's just because you never know whats in store in later months.  I would be sick if I did an ID pair and they dropped something almost exactly the same in a few months.

With the fat heelcup and the fact it's actually symetrical, it kinda reminds me of the Kobe V in a way. In honor of that, here's some Inlines.

Are there any pictures of what the ID samples look like yet? I definitely won't be ordering anything until alot of people start getting their IDs in because of how weird some of the materials look on the website.

Last edited:

With the fat heelcup and the fact it's actually symetrical, it kinda reminds me of the Kobe V in a way. In honor of that, here's some Inlines.

Are there any pictures of what the ID samples look like yet? I definitely won't be ordering anything until alot of people start getting their IDs in because of how weird some of the materials look on the website.
I agree. There is a pic of some PE's that are white based that give reassurance that it'll be a pure white (aka Taylor Swifts). 

I almost wouldn't mind just a simple black/silver pair like Swaggy has on, I never got around to making a 9 ID like that, went with the grey, but might keep that in the back of my head if nothing else comes along in the future. I don't mind the simple designs, I'll just wait to accumulate some gift cards to offset the price.

Looks like a good shoe to iD a Mpls colorway
smokin.gif
Agreed...do it
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom