The Official Kobe X iD thread

Trying to decide which of one to get, same base, GITD or rose gold? And if GITD, are the glow speckles a bit OD?

just posting here before 300 more pages of "my shark pair is here". Same exact scenario as MC elite 9 being called "my MP low". The shoes are different and can't be replicated, not sure why everyone's so pressed on trying but ok.

i'd get that gitd version. The black on these has very litte grey contrast woven in compared to the elite 9 ids, and i'd chose options that are brighter (being that the swoosh will look white in light).
The ones I posted are actually the dark grey option, hoping it would show more contrast in the knit, (I decided against the wolf grey option since I had Beethoven 9's and they'd be too similar) black would be like this:

compared to dark grey, there is a visible difference in the sample pics:

What are you basing this on? Pics? Haven't seen any of those in this thread, please post if you have some.
lol my bad. i just checked out all the pictures on this thread again, it was the white/black asymmetrical not the darkgrey/black ones. 

@Mastralf I love those 'Amnesties'... may have to order those after my first order comes next week.
Appreciate it man. I been wanting to make this coloway for the last couple years. I really wish I just ordered them on the 8's but I was being kinda picky with the two tone. Looking back I would have ordered a few others as well lol. I Made a pair kinda like it with the 9's after not being picky but the sizing on the EM ID's were slightly larger than the regular releases for me so I was slipping around in them. Hopefully third time is a charm.

Kinda makes you realize how special last years model really was with the Multi-color Flyknit ID's. Even if they did a multi-color this year I don't think it'll ever be the same. The flyknit's overall look and weave was truly one of a kind. 

Agreed

These cannot be remade...give up all hope retreat
How you living on 7% battery life. 
tongue.gif

I bit the bullet today guys and ordered the two pairs. I couldn't wait to order because I had a code so I did order the yellow flyknit. Worst case, I return it.
I might have to play around with a similar pair, I noticed this Hollywood Nights pair on IG, I like your purple midsole though.

just posting here before 300 more pages of "my shark pair is here". Same exact scenario as MC elite 9 being called "my MP low". The shoes are different and can't be replicated, not sure why everyone's so pressed on trying but ok.

View media item 1630396
These cannot be remade...give up all hope retreat

why does it grind your gears that people are making what they wanna make with their money? almost as if they demanded that you chip in!?

yeezys cant be remade
chaos
bruce lee
mag
carpe diem
grinch
statue of liberty

etc etc

should people stop trying to copy those as well?

OAN

i wouldnt be surprised to see a few different weave patterns/colors when/if MC hits iD (this isnt inside info...just IMO)

Last edited:
I know its becoming the popular thing now to hate that people are trying to recreate the Sharks because you can't fully replicate them, but even if I knew nothing of the HTM and that was the pair someone just made randomly, I'd still probably pull the trigger on those.

Back
Top Bottom