The Official Kobe X iD thread

Just talked to UPS via chat, telling me the pair I had that was supposed to be delivered yesterday and now listed as having an Exception, is due to some unforeseen delay in Hong Kong, so its still there. What's that going to be, another week at least then? PO'ed to say the least...
mean.gif

Last edited:
I feel like they spray the multicolor portion as well when they spray the medial side black smh

I feel like they spray the multicolor portion as well when they spray the medial side black smh
They kinda have to since the way the wolf grey knit is mixed in from "standard" pairs.. Can't believe Nike would make such a poor decision on this.. seems like anything besides black mixes in better..

fell apart and ordered the mambacolors with my 20%. All white with a silver swoosh :smokin

I have come to realize every ID I make I put a metallic swoosh on for some reason

updated tracking is telling me my MCs are out for delivery :smokin. lets see how UPS messes this up this time

Last edited:
I hope the option comes back so I can make at least another wolf grey medial pair.. nice pair there! 

My pair juts arrived and I totally love it 
pimp.gif

Silver speckles are really subtile and fine.

I'm really satisfied with the quality of them too. No glue stains or other defects I had with previous iD orders.

All pictures are taken without filters and under a bit of sun light (weather isn't that good here):
Still salty I just got my "started email"
mean.gif

Is it my browser or is it the website that no longer pops up with the new post on the bottom corner. I haven't seen it pop up at all this morning yet everytime I hit F5 there's new posts.

Back
Top Bottom