The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I am, it's something different. This is my 6th KB XI ID and wanted to try out the color way.
Yeah I feel you.

I'm thinking about going for the pink/purple city lights.

But i been hearing horror stories about the iD's generally, so i'm not so sure yet.

Plus I'd like to see those city lights (pink purple ) in a photo before I pull the trigger.

Your photo has definitely helped though.

Thanks

Yeah I feel you.

I'm thinking about going for the pink/purple city lights.

But i been hearing horror stories about the iD's generally, so i'm not so sure yet.

Plus I'd like to see those city lights (pink purple ) in a photo before I pull the trigger.

Your photo has definitely helped though.

Thanks
Do you mean these?

nthat.gif

Should I return and remake?
Tough call.... since it's black on black I don't think it's as noticeable as if they were different colors. That being said, it's def not aligned properly so at the very least maybe you could speak with CS and see what they could do to make it 'right'. 

Tough call.... since it's black on black I don't think it's as noticeable as if they were different colors. That being said, it's def not aligned properly so at the very least maybe you could speak with CS and see what they could do to make it 'right'. 
I did yesterday and started a return. I think I'm just going to wear them as much as I can and send them in Tuesday.

After receiving the "Build Complete" email, how long did you have to wait until you receive the shipping email? My son's Kobe Elite NikeId has been at Build Comolete since 6/4.

Back
Top Bottom