The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Got my second of 4 EM iD's today...  And sadly, I continue to be underwhelmed.  Specifically with the white underlay around the lace eyelets.  It's under the mesh but stands out like a sore thumb... IMO.

Rendering (no white underlay).

Actual

Here's to hoping the ext two are closer.  But I am not holding my breath...

Last edited:
Love em.  This was the exact pair I was going to order off the ASG ID's and when I went to pull the trigger they had removed the ASG ID's altogether.  Was pissed. 
mean.gif

Hmm that white underlay below the mesh is a bit distracting huh

Last edited:

Actual
i agree that the rendering crushes the actual pair...since we have identical pairs I can at least tell you that they perform really well on the basketball court...which is what I'll be using them for so I can look past the white underlay....if I were to rock em casually, it'd be another story...

yall still remember this "grinch" 
laugh.gif
I don't like the 11 EMs (sans the Mamba Day - I do like them), but I have to say, the 11 EMs are VERY suitable for replicating classic Kobe colorways.  The only problem will be that people might be pi$$ed when they put out $200 for an 11 EM that replicates a classic colorway, then a year or two from now, Nike retros the actual classic (remastered of course), and it's about the same price as the 11 EM they just tried to make a poor man's version of.  

Last edited:
Got my second of 4 EM iD's today...  And sadly, I continue to be underwhelmed.  Specifically with the white underlay around the lace eyelets.  It's under the mesh but stands out like a sore thumb... IMO.

View media item 2083311

Actual

View media item 2083314

View media item 2083315

Here's to hoping the ext two are closer.  But I am not holding my breath...

These would be perfect if not for the white underwear showing through. Nike could have at least used black. Wtf is wrong with Nike sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom