The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I hate that UPS doesn't normally deliver on Saturdays. Knowing history, these will be in Chicago on Friday & I'll have to wait til Monday to get em.

Patience is not a virtue.

my FTB iDs last week also shipped on a Tuesday and got here Friday, hoping the pair that shipped today comes that quick too. 

no email since order received for mamba day EM (if I even got one then?) -- shipped email at 1 AM

tired.gif

I chatted nike support a week ago and half ago and they said my joints were completed, but that I still wouldn't get them until the end of June, what gives? 

I chatted nike support a week ago and half ago and they said my joints were completed, but that I still wouldn't get them until the end of June, what gives? 
That's just basically their default answer until you get a tracking number. They pretty much don't want to hear anything from people until the estimated arrival has come and gone and you haven't gotten the shoes yet. 

They had a pretty far date when the Grinch 10s were up for iD and I was starting to feel like I was the last person to get their pair, and even up until a few days before the estimated delivery date, they hadn't shipped and I went on the chat with them a handful of times leading up to it and it was always the same response about how they see in the system that the estimated date was ___ and if you don't have them by then, then contact them or how they'll look into it and escalate your question and expedite it. They'll run you in circles basically. 

gonna return one of my mambadays, will probably make another em instead. Kobe never wore the shoe so having two of the exact same is redundant

Holy crap mine says Friday too.
Don't make the mistake of doubting it, last week I had the same thing and thought, there's no way they get here that fast, sure enough they did. Barring some status updates of not making it on the flight or a mechanical issue with the plane, they should be here Friday.

View media item 2035139
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2035143/width/600/height/800[//IMG]

[GALLERY="media, 2035144"][/GALLERY]

Got my Mamba Day IDs today. Even after I specifically asked to fix the date right after I ordered, they messed it up. And I asked for a phylon insole and they sent me heel zoom only. Guess I'll get a discount coupon for the flu games for this one

Do you guys think the number print will "crack/fade" off the upper?

And also...IMO it would've been sick if the stats numbers were only on select areas of the shoe...like under the fuse overlay only, and leave the rest of the upper plain

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my Mamba Day IDs today. Even after I specifically asked to fix the date right after I ordered, they messed it up. And I asked for a phylon insole and they sent me heel zoom only. Guess I'll get a discount coupon for the flu games for this one
damn I would be heated! I called in my order the day after to make sure they read back the dates on mine and it was right, they better not screw my pair up. 

Hey all

Whats been the turn around for you guys from the "we've started making your order" to shipped on your Mamaba days?

Got the email on my back on the 4/30 and no update since then.

The reason i ask is due to unforeseen circumstance i will no longer be at that address and i've already asked Nike to change the delivery address once and it appears that didn't happen so i'm wondering what my options are.

Any likelihood they could arrive in the next 2-3 weeks?

Really don't want to miss out.

This is why it's important to double check your work :tongue:

I noticed it right after I placed my order and tLked to a rep assuring that the error would be fixed. Less than 3 minutes after that mind you. I followed up the next day and another rep told me that it would be fixed. Kinda annoying to be told one told just to be ignored and have my order still made incorrectly. And these heel air zoom insoles aren't that comfortable tbh

Back
Top Bottom