The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

After receiving the "Build Complete" email, how long did you have to wait until you receive the shipping email? My son's Kobe Elite NikeId has been at Build Comolete since 6/4.

6/16 almost finished and shipped 6/19 for my latest pair

Last edited:

nthat.gif
I literally ordered the exact same pair...  Arrive Monday.

First of 4 arrived...  And I am terribly underwhelmed.  I ordered this (rendering)...

And received THIS (actual product).  So far off.  The fade is hideous.  It's week and has a ton of white at the top (including the lace loop underlay).  SHM.

First of 4 arrived...  And I am terribly underwhelmed.  I ordered this (rendering)...

View media item 2081299

And received THIS (actual product).  So far off.  The fade is hideous.  It's week and has a ton of white at the top (including the lace loop underlay).  SHM.

View media item 2081300
Good thing I saw this before ordering almost the exact same design. Might as well get a pink upper w/ white swoosh or an EM FTBish w XDR.

The strands on my black and gold laces are bothering me. I might have to chat in to see if I can get a solid black pair mailed to me.

I can understand EM being painted/dyed as it's mesh, but on Flyknit it's unexcusable.

Last edited:
The 8, 9 and 10 EMs were not painted.

Ok. You think all those patterns were weaved into the EM. Welcome to NT. View media item 2082079

engineered MESH.. there is no weaving involved. they printed the pattern onto it using a printer, but there is no painting. it would take too long to individually paint graphics like that onto the thousands of pairs.

thanks for the warm welcome. only 10 years too late :nerd:

engineered MESH.. there is no weaving involved. they printed the pattern onto it using a printer, but there is no painting. it would take too long to individually paint graphics like that onto the thousands of pairs.

thanks for the warm welcome. only 10 years too late :nerd:

Mesh not weaved? Ok, wonder how those magically come together. Painted or printed, ink or enamel, the point is it's not it's not colored thread. Duh.

Back
Top Bottom