Official Le$ (Steak x Shrimp) Thread

I havent heard to much about him, other than the little I have read the last couple months.

Gave it a listen 3-4 days ago, and again last night. I like what he is doing. He is not trying to sound like the H-Town sterotype....

I havent heard to much about him, other than the little I have read the last couple months.

Gave it a listen 3-4 days ago, and again last night. I like what he is doing. He is not trying to sound like the H-Town sterotype....

Originally Posted by str8barre

Hes a N.O. Katrina "refugee"

Originally Posted by str8barre

Hes a N.O. Katrina "refugee"

gave dude a listen over the weekend...riding roun in the whip it sounded good...

had to keep runnin back "Keep It Playa"...they flipped that NaS n AZ sumtin serious

he got a few dope cuts on there, was feeling the production more than him tho...he gotta work on his voice, it doesnt command attention

gave dude a listen over the weekend...riding roun in the whip it sounded good...

had to keep runnin back "Keep It Playa"...they flipped that NaS n AZ sumtin serious

he got a few dope cuts on there, was feeling the production more than him tho...he gotta work on his voice, it doesnt command attention

been playing this all day.

The Life I Chose
Roll One
Secret Society
pimp.gif

I slept, but I have arisen from my slumber. Both tapes are dope! And now I know where Dom's "1997" came from.

Mr Rogers & Da $$%@ Factory 
pimp.gif

EDIT: It's hard as hell to find info on dude due to the way his name is stylized.

I slept, but I have arisen from my slumber. Both tapes are dope! And now I know where Dom's "1997" came from.

Mr Rogers & Da $$%@ Factory 
pimp.gif

EDIT: It's hard as hell to find info on dude due to the way his name is stylized.

I talk to homie all the time on Twitter and %#*% (tryna book a show for him here during CFW), real cool dude & GREAT work ethic. I think him & cARTer are the future of Houston/TX rap (even tho Le$ is originally from New Orleans).

Look out for Le$ next project over DJ Quik/Cali beats, called "The Quik Tape"
P.S. nobody posted "Grippin Grain" ft. Big K.R.I.T?? http://www.zshare.net/audio/731024376e9bb2d4/

enjoy
pimp.gif

I talk to homie all the time on Twitter and %#*% (tryna book a show for him here during CFW), real cool dude & GREAT work ethic. I think him & cARTer are the future of Houston/TX rap (even tho Le$ is originally from New Orleans).

Look out for Le$ next project over DJ Quik/Cali beats, called "The Quik Tape"
P.S. nobody posted "Grippin Grain" ft. Big K.R.I.T?? http://www.zshare.net/audio/731024376e9bb2d4/

enjoy
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom