THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Joined Dec 9, 2008
 Features
-Lion on tongue represents LeBron’s ravenous nature of a hunter on court.
-Signature tongue back label inspired by bespoke off court attire, highlights the crafted nature of the shoe.
-Height differential between collar nad heel has increased, which results in better lockdown and more achilles flexion.
-Swoosh design moved back on the shoe toward rear, ending on unique spoiler loop, to symbolize LeBron’s speed on court.
-Alternating formation of laces eye row created for better fit, with a top eyelet provide enhanced lockdown through dual pull design, shaped like an 8.
-Luxurious, supple all-natural leather upper, classically crafted and molded after the shell of a dress shoe.
-Structural TPU injected frame around flywire technology, with ergonomic zonally designed support, for lightweight lockdown only where needed.
-Outsole geometry combined with X flex design decouples heel to displace force and pressure.
-Deep cut forefoot flex grooves for optimal range of motion.
-Lightweight multidirectional herringbone pattern specifically LeBron’s first step and quick cuts.
-Dual density molded internal collar foam for elevated lockdown and comfort.
-Midsole compression molded phylon interface works in concert with Max Air 360 cushioning to help guide through the footstrike and further enhance ride.
-Max Air 360 unit for ultimate cushioning and impact protection.
-Fully integrated, seamless mesh innersleeve provides breathability and comfort.
-Functional detailing in the perimeter of the outsole provides flexibility while representing personal inspiration points

First colorway GR Oct 26

China Colorway Dec 7 (US) Already released in China

China edition tounge/back diff

US Edition?

UN-Chinas 2010-2011 release?

USA Edition Footlocker exclusive Out Now

Triple Black Dec 11

OUT NOW!!!!!!!

Christmas edition Dec 26

Lebron V2 Edition white/black/red Released

Lebron V2 Edition Black/silver Released

All star Lebron V2 Released

Lebron V2 Midnight Navy GR March4/5 2011

Lebron V2 Summit Lake Hornet March 4/5 2011

Lebron V2 Entourage limited March 4/5 2011

Lebron V3 White/Black/Red April 16, 2011

Lebron V3 Black/Red April 2011

Lebron V3 Royal Blue April 2011

Lebron V3 DUNKMAN April 2011

UNRELEASED COLOR-WAYS
Charcoal Colorway CANCELLED?

HWC Colorway CANCELLED?

Knicks Colorway CANCELLED?

UK Colorway CANCELLED?

White Bron Sample

Dunkman/112 colorway??? Cancelled

Joined Apr 8, 2002
Well that crest is "WITNESS" with the lion behind it....But thanks a lot for the pics!!....

Joined Feb 22, 2007
I hope they have Air Max in the heel, Zoom in the forefoot. Some flywire and a little bit of Foamposite for durabilty.

Joined Jul 21, 2004
Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by playaproved

I hope these aren't as hot as the VII, my pockets need recovery time.
in a way i agree..

I really like the overall shape of the shoe so far =)
and THIS.

I only bought one pair of 7s but for those who bought multiple I feel fr you guys, cuz this one looks interesting as well...So far from this preview...I think I'm liking.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I hope they have Air Max in the heel, Zoom in the forefoot. Some flywire and a little bit of Foamposite for durabilty.
Flywire yes, but wasn't it said that they had a full AM sole just like 7s already?

Originally Posted by swendro88

Those aren't blue and orange...
....As I'm sure they wouldn't be at this point anyway...if anything I wouldnt expect Nike to be giving clues or fueling that speculation fire until confirmation has been made

And I'm liking the crest, very vintage, sophisticated feel to it...I'm surprised they decided to detract away from the number 6 though

SLP

formerly slp product
Joined Feb 8, 2005
Hmmm...........................Interesting.
Once again thanks for the pics Metallic.

Joined Dec 9, 2008
No prob guys and the colors that are scheduled to release show no signs oflebron leaving the cavaliers. The VIII is a nice shoe. I was just not allowed totake pics of the sample I was shown. And I was told to keep it on the low......For now.

Joined Oct 9, 2006
I haven't been this intrigued about a LeBron shoe based off the sneak peek since the IVs...

Joined Dec 16, 2007
Originally Posted by metallic

No prob guys and the colors that are scheduled to release show no signs oflebron leaving the cavaliers. The VIII is a nice shoe. I was just not allowed totake pics of the sample I was shown. And I was told to keep it on the low......For now.
in your opinion,
which shoe looks better? VII or VIII?

b/c we all know performance will def be VIII > VII

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Haha, sheesh that would be insane!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now