The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
got 4 codes. traded in my x1 copy to best buy. got $34 for my copy. never buying 2k again. been a loyal customer since 2k on DC. awful servers, CPU sucks, and not to mention the micro transactions!!

30 games in dudes a 90 sixth man status 28 mins a game I'm getting there, hopefully I'll have this wrapped up by the weekend

MY guy is 99 rating, on to game 71, got nike deal, sprint deal, got offered gatorade, still waiting on creating shoe and code, will the shoe creator come in the next 2-3 games, I really hope so, got my nike deal at game 66, 99 rating!!

MY guy is 99 rating, on to game 71, got nike deal, sprint deal, got offered gatorade, still waiting on creating shoe and code, will the shoe creator come in the next 2-3 games, I really hope so, got my nike deal at game 66, 99 rating!!
you should be close, it varies for different people.  I got the nike deal then like 2-3 games i got my signature shoe.   Just keep on playing

If you can't use them how will you get your overall to 90? You need to upgrade the skills to increase your overall.[/quote]
Yeah pretty much trying to break as many records as possible to earn as many vcs as possible...

I average 39 points per game 84 overall I got sponsored by nike already I'm a starter my career high in points is 110 I'm on my 68th game but I haven't gotten an email with the code yet why?

After getting my 3rd code just now, I am officially quitting nba 2k14 and possibly trading it back in. I said after each time I would call it quits but the struggle to get through this last run was truly unreal 
laugh.gif

I average 39 points per game 84 overall I got sponsored by nike already I'm a starter my career high in points is 110 I'm on my 68th game but I haven't gotten an email with the code yet why?
You need to be at least a 90 overall and 68 games usually isn't enough. It happens at around the 70-80 mark.

Last edited:
You must be 90 overall. Buy $10 worth of VC and that might be enough.

does trading over to another team make a difference? or should i just stick with the 76'ers

just pre-ordered my second pair. whoooo hard work..im glad im thru wit the XI CHASE. I started on Sunday and finished up today.( since ppl are anticipating a cutoff; maybe Jan 1. first three days I put in 6 hrs each day. wish i coulda put in more but i had to work...and between lastnight and this morning I PUT in 12 hrs. The process was aching but its well worth it. GL to those still attempting for codes. I HOPE you all get em and make the cutoff. (if there is a date). The biggest tip I could give is once you make it past the allstar game you can foul out, like everyone has been saying. (i've seen this topic being discussed alot in the thread), and tho it dropped my scoring avg a little bit( mine went from 30 ppg to like 25) you just get all fouls consectutively and foul out in like 5 minutes realtime..you'll still get the code i didnt even score points like my last 10 games before the code. just a tip for someone who'll need it.. HMU if u got questions.

Last edited:

does trading over to another team make a difference? or should i just stick with the 76'ers
I had the 76ers as well, my god they are awful, Evan Turner can't hit a 3 for ****, thank god some how I got Michael Beasley and Hedo Turkoglu on my team towards the end of the season but the best thing you can do right now is stick with your team! I got my code right before playoffs started, I was a PG.

I played a second character but I didnt get a second code. I designed my shoe but lebron never came out the second time around was there a certain way to do it the second time you try for a second shoe. Any info would help. Thanks!!

I played a second character but I didnt get a second code. I designed my shoe but lebron never came out the second time around was there a certain way to do it the second time you try for a second shoe. Any info would help. Thanks!!

Did you do it with a new XBL/PSN account and a new 2k email?

I played a second character and designed my second shoe but lebron did not say he will email me the code. Is there anything different that im supposed to do for a second code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom