The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.

He thinks hes out the money and cant dispute because he sent it as a gift. Thats not the case. You can dispute a gift and he will almost immediately get his money back and there's nothing the seller can dispute because there was no transaction to dispute in paypals eyes.
He's not talking about that. He's saying even if a seller were to use invoice like you mentioned because it's "safer", a seller would lose a case because it's a code being sent without any sort of tracking information or proof of delivery.

Not that it pertains to this thread but to those who posted, it's true Lebron is making Nike "re-define" his sneaker and re-do it, he's wearing the 10's at this point from what I've read.

how should I dispute it? Unauthorized transaction or should I call them? thanks
Im not sure. Fortunately Ive never had it happen to me. If it were me I would call them 1st, and see what they say and if that doesn't get anywhere I'd do the unauthorized transaction.

For those worried about payment through paypal... y don't u just transfer money to your pp account and let it sit there....

What up NT people? Ive been lurking the forums forever (since internet was born), and I finally made an account. Just wanted to stop in and say thanks for the "tips" on getting the lebrons. I have never played NBA2K and recently bought a PS4 after my PS3 died on me, with the idea that I will continue my COD streak, but for some reason I wanted to play something different, something sporty without killing people or listening to *****y kids anymore, so I picked up a NBA2K14. I have never picked up a sport game before, always have been a FPS type of gamer, but I enjoyed it. I wanted to actually play the game before I set out to play against people online, so I started a Mycareer and so forth. The dope thing about it was that I didn't know about the whole lebron shoe thing until I saw a twitter feed a few weeks back. So weeks of playing, 4 seasons in , lol, I know I was bad, I finally got my code. My nike endorsement came in on season 3, never made it to play offs, I was a 88, and was struggling to get to 90, so on Saturday I put in the work, got to level 90, and literally next screen was the shoe deal, kitchen etc. It took a while but I got it. Now, I can better my player a little more, and actually enjoy the rest of the game.  

I purchased a size 12.

-Patrick

Just looked on Sneakernews and saw an Ambassador with the YOTH colorway. Could be good and bad. Bad news is that a Lebron model has surfaced with the colorblocking associated with YOTH, good news is that is has a different code. So still could be anything.

Haha yeah if theyre signed no way in hell am i giving that up. Id need to get a glass case

For those worried about payment through paypal... y don't u just transfer money to your pp account and let it sit there....
How do you do that?  The only way I am seeing is through "moneypak"?

if you have your bank account connected then you can transfer money to your account from there. some banks have paypal payments as an option also. for example, im with SECU and I can send money via paypal within the BillPay system.

This is the guy that ripped me off. I paid $250 for a code for my girlfriend and he gave me one that is already been redeemed. Do not deal with him.
http://niketalk.com/u/110335/Hennessy-Beach

i'll give him til tomorrow before taking action. hes been posting in here so im not sure whats going on. I cant get your money back but id be able to remove him from the community if the situation isn't resolved.

EDIT: looking at his posts, he definitely used it to access the nike 2k14 link. im not sure if you purchased it before he accessed the link or after. it could be that once you enter the code, its toast even if you don't redeem it for the shoes.

Last edited:
Dude is a cornabll. I sent him the code that i worked for as you all know. I've been in this thread...

Sent him the code and he starts saying its redeemed. I didnt use it they didnt even have my size. So i'm supposed to refund him and be **** out of luck with no code. **** outta here.

Dude is a cornabll. I sent him the code that i worked for as you all know. I've been in this thread...

Sent him the code and he starts saying its redeemed. I didnt use it they didnt even have my size. So i'm supposed to refund him and be **** out of luck with no code. **** outta here.

have you considered that you mistakenly used the code? its not his fault that you used it to check out the site and saw the size you wanted was gone. have you tried to log into the site again with the code?

At first it stated was in another persons cart when i tried to reenter the code. Turns out it was still in my cart. Once I removed it, and tried to reenter at his request it stated the code had been redeemed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom